Reviews for A kingdom of isolation, and it looks like I'm the Queen
A L P H A - H U N T R E S S chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Powerful opening chapter, clearly not a side of Sansa I've EVER seen in the show or the book. That's not a bad thing. either, intriguing if truth be told. I always considered Sansa to have a strength that is hidden and denied, she doesn't show as much outward force as her siblings do but Sansa's strength is in endurance if nothing else. She has clearly been made HARD and COLD like winter from her experiences. Clearly what leaves you broken makes you better and stronger in the end!
Princess Falling Star chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I have such a love for Queen Sansa, I really just want to see Sansa become a true Stark and emerge from her little bird status. I have high expectations, and hope that she would live up to this story. I love her transformation and the way she rules and her love as well as her hate. She's a true Northerner at heart.
Zireael07 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I love the story!
StrawberriCat chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Oh my gods! I love this so much. Strong, ice-queen Sansa is my hero. Really hope you continue this. REALLY hoping here.
cwatker222 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
interesting take, i like the idea of a ruthless Queen Sansa
pansy25 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This is good! I hope you continue this story, I can understand Sansa's feelings having Arya and Jon betray her. Let the dragons come, even large things like dragons and armies die in the harshest of winters.
ficklejam chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Wow! This is such a great AU! Loved it. I'm a Jon/Sansa fan but I really love how you put that ire in their relationship. It's really a fascinating tale. Plus, the contradiction of Sansa's present family (Rickon, Edwyne, Grey Wind, Shaggydog and the others) to Arya and Jon's own (Dany and the dragons).

And oh, just a few editing on the typos :)
juliana chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Wow! This is amazing! Please write more, its utterly fantastic! Haha, I think I've checked the story about 20 times today to see if there was more! And I reread like twice! Really good job! Thanks for writing it! And please not a one-shot! Love it!
crushnotsosecret chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
very interesting, i look forward to it! good work!
libertine84 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
COMPLETELY HOOKED OMG!
theadventurer chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
fantastic please do not make this a one shot. It is a great start to a hopefully great story