Reviews for Please, Thank You and I'm Sorry
playwrite1 chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
More, More, More Please. Thank you and I'm sorry for begging. LOL :) Amazing story and I'm looking forward to more from all of your stories. :)
Vigatus chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
That would just make Ratchet's day having to fix the Arielbots for crashing on the way to battle.
BenRG chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Just for the record, Greenland (the Green Land) was named thus by Vikings during the mini-warm period in 14th Century AD when it was still quite temperate. Iceland was originally named Vineland because of its warm climate. Since then, global average temperatures have dipped down and Greenland was covered with glaciers and Iceland started getting lots of offshore iceberg activity, hence its new name. In the last half-century, global average temperatures have started to rise again (which may or may not be due to human industrial activity - the evidence is still equivocal at this time) and Greenland is beginning to de-glacify; so it might deserve its name again in a century's time.

Thanks for that info-dump, Perceptor. ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Prime
No arms
playwrite1 chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
I loved this chapter. You write transformer terminology very well and have a brilliant understanding of the characters personalities. More soon please!
Elita-2 chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Poor Ratchet, it's never ending.

great chapter.
Naughtia chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Silverbolt has a fear of heights? Why did I not know this? Update soon!
Elita-2 chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Poor Prowl, where is Jazz to keep him under control. LOL.

Great chapter.
Elita-2 chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Prowl forgetting to energize again?

Great chapter
Crazy African chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
You never fail to surprise me your writing is amazing I love it your words always paint a picture in my mind with your word choice and I love and hate the cliff hangers write more soon
Vigatus chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
I just thought of a amusing chapter possibility. Grimlock can arrive after a scrimish needing medical attention. One of the other Dinobots can inform Ratchet via comm that Grimlock has Decepticon stuck in his teeth. Ratchet is annoyed that a A Grimlock won't speak to him over the comm and B hi is coming in for such a slight thing. Ratchet changes his assessment when he sees that the but of Decpticon is an entire seeker wing wrapped around Grimlock's jaw making speech for the T-Rex impossible.
SS chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
how about prowl with the flu?
Crazy African chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Wow I loved it it made me laugh and I loved how first aid kinda gave him orders about his energon levels to ratchet and I love how jazz talks love all the detail and your OC's are really cool and I'm glad aiden is okay keep writing love
Naughtia chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Well it looks like Prowl and Ratchet have something in common! Update soon!
Elita-2 chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Paper/data work it never ends. Very gutsy of First Aid.

Great chapter