Reviews for Bobby's Boy
Lucydolly22 chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
Awww poor dean. I have so many mixed feelings about this story. Great job
tsweeny chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
I just read the first 7 chapters and enjoyed them. I look forward to reading more and am interested to see where you go with the rest of the story.
sarah chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
excellent update
rozzy07 chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
Interesting AU take on things tjat might have played out with the WeeWinchesters being separated at such a young age but not totally! Love to see how you take this forward, especially when it comes to Bobby & John as to who is the better parent!
AlxM chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
Aww! This is pretty cute, but 'oh crap' at the ending. Winchester luck hits again! John's not gonna be very happy with that. I hope they both get to know each other more and more.
Panda Blitz chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
Please update soon!
watergirl1234 chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
please update soon! i need to know what happens to luke/sam! i love the story so far! remember to update soon!
SPN Mum chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Wow, Luke was so excited to have Dean coming to stay with him, he didn't want to do anything else, except wait for him. lol It kind of sucks that he found out about monsters and stuff at only five years old, but that will probably make him a better hunter/researcher in the future. I hate how Azazel wants Bobby to make him into the 'best' hunter out there, so that he will be perfect for his plan. If Bobby only knew. :( Dean was trying to be the 'tough' older kid, until he saw the tree-house, then he was as excited to spend time in it as Luke was. It's too bad he caused Luke to fall and get hurt, but I bet Luke won't even blame him, when he wakes up. I bet Dean will feel awful though. :(
cold kagome chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
omg bobby is awesome daddy.. lol he halp make the tree house aw love him.. lol omg sammy or luke fall.. p.p
Souless666 chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Gods that was a fun read.

You did great. As you said, they grew up different then they did in the show. Even though Dean still grows up with John, without Sam there, things are gonna be different and he's gonna be different. Less focused on looking after Sam and more on John, and his eventual life as a Hunter. Also, being an only child gonna produce a different personality.

I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope we don't have to wait too long. LOL
reannablue chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Great chapter. I am really looking forward to more!
maxandkiz chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Good chapter!

I liked seeing the back story about how Luke found out about the Supernatural. That was great!

Poor Luke! He was so excited to have a friend over. And just when the two seem to start getting along the little guy gets hurt. I have a feeling Dean's going to feel guilty even though it was just an accident.

I hope Bobby(and John when he calls or gets home) finds out what happened instead of blowing up at Dean for Luke falling and getting injured because there's already more than enough poor Dean going on in this one. :)

Lisa
murphy9202 chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
I liked the chapter. Thanks for the update.
Nyx Ro chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Oh, NO! (And poor Dean's going to go into a guilt meltdown, too.) :-(
eddy6401 chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Oh boy, now Dean will feel guilty for this one. I hope he babies Sammy (Luke) for a while.
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »