Reviews for Bobby's Boy
Samstruck chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
OMG! They didn't see Sam?! That's pure bad luck! Or Winchester Luck! A very Cute chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next
warm regards
savannah.araiza.5 chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
This was a great chapter, how old will they be when they meet?
Souless666 chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Good chapter.

I have to admit, though, I thought Sam (Luke) would be raised by Bobby in this story, but if they are, already, going to meet up with Bobby, there is no way they won't see Sam and get him back. Kinda not where I thought this story was going. Not that its not a good story, I was just intrigued in the idea of Bobby raising Sam, is all.
Nyx Ro chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
So, they're going to see Bobby. Won't John and Dean recognize Luke as Sam, since it's only been a few months since the fire?
Samstruck chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
OOOOH. Cliffhanger! Can't wait to see if they recognize that Bobby has Sam or not! Really sweet chapter
warm regards
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
This sounds interesting, please continue!
Souless666 chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Great chapter. Wish it was longer, but it hit all the important marks of introing Rufus and Bobby and all. And its' ok if you take your time to get it going, as long as there is substance in the chapters I'm good with it. :)
JaredPadaleckiFan chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
I cant wait to read more. I am really looking forward to when Dean finds out Sam is alive
AMC88 chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
It's gonna take some getting used to Sam's name being Luke, but it sounds like it's going to be a good story. Keep the chapters coming in, and does John and Dean figure out that Luke is really their Sam? And when? Just curious.
sarah chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
awesome work
loved it
T.L. Arens chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
I like your premise so far, although I have no idea where the story is headed. Are you going to continue the AU idea or will you steer closer to cannon? I've always wondered how Dean might feel if Sam were nothing more than a stranger to him. Would he come to think of Sam as someone he'd want as a friend or would he and Sam clash? (since, you know, they're so different) Or do you think Sam might be someone Dean would hunt?
LightLessStar chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
No hunting?
missingmikey chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Good start! Looking forward to your next chapters!
sarah chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
nice plot
hoping for longer chapters though
LightLessStar chapter 1 . 11/18/2012