Reviews for Bobby's Boy
SPN Mum chapter 22 . 4/8/2013
Awww, Sam remembered being Luke, as well as being Samuel. He knew he was Dean's brother and John's son, but he didn't want Bobby to know. I think it worked out for the best, having Sam go back to being Luke. He could be Bobby's son again, and stay with the life that suited him, without trying to be accepted by John, or be a hunter in the same way. Dean is still his big brother, but they won't announce that fact. It's good to see Bobby forgave Dean for what happened when Luke left to find him, and he accepts Dean being in their life again. All in all, it all worked out for the best. :)

Sorry to hear you will be gone for eighteen months, but I hope it will be a wonderful experience for you. Be safe!
cold kagome chapter 22 . 4/8/2013
omg..soo happy that sam stay with his dad bobby.. im happy that he didnt call john dad.. only dean as a brother love it.. bobby is soo happy to his son back..sweet
reannablue chapter 22 . 4/8/2013
I think you ended this story beautifully. Thanks for posting it.
Nyx Ro chapter 22 . 4/8/2013
A wonderful ending! Just right. :-)
WhumpageLover chapter 22 . 4/8/2013
I liked the ending. Have fun on your mission trip.
Samstruck chapter 22 . 4/8/2013
The End?! THE END?! How could you do this! This story has been my Twix candy bar for so long and you decided to snatch it away! I'M CRYING HERE! :'( Very nice chapter! I can't say any more 'cause I'm still sad that this ended.!
warm regards
Jasper6509 chapter 21 . 4/8/2013
Will Sam ever know who he truly is?
Jasper6509 chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
The Colt! The demons are in trouble now :)
Marrow365 chapter 21 . 4/8/2013
Damnit John! Let the bad guy have his speech. It is part of their job description. Awaiting the next chapter :)
Lucydolly22 chapter 21 . 4/8/2013
lol. Love that last line
Souless666 chapter 21 . 4/8/2013
Got to agree with Bobby. Kinda anticlimactic, but I get the feeling you did that for a reason.

Two good chapters but not sure why the stunt demons thought it was ok to torture Sam, or why Azezal had no issue with it. Also, why'd it take him so long to get there. He's above the level of a Crowley (honestly, Crowley's minor league compared to demons like Azezal, Alister or Lilith), so should have been able to blink in in seconds.

Anyways, can't wait to see what happens now. This should be one messed up reunion seeing as Luke is still suffering from amnesia and still doesn't remember Bobby.
SPN Mum chapter 21 . 4/7/2013
So now Sam and Dean are the only ones to know the truth about who Sam is. Dean heard Amy talk about Sam being given demon blood when he was a baby, but they don't know what that means, I'm sure. Sam needs to be taken to the hospital now. I'm sure the damage to him is greater than what they can take care of. Poor Sam is going to be all messed up by all that has happened to him. :(
SPN Mum chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
Oh wow! Poor Sam is being tortured and barely kept alive. It doesn't matter to the demons that have him, they just want to 'have fun' while they can. That Amy is a real number, isn't she? :( I hope they can get Sam out of there without any of them getting killed...well, except for the demons. They can die!
Samstruck chapter 21 . 4/7/2013
ahhh! Don't tell me it's getting over already! I love this story! And I'll be this sad little puppy dog if it gets over so soon! But really nice 2 chapters! I am waiting to see all of their reactions when they find out Sam is John's son!
Can't wait for more!