Reviews for Bobby's Boy
cold kagome chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
omg
reannablue chapter 21 . 4/7/2013
Thanks for the two chapters so quickly. Great job!
nupinoop296 chapter 21 . 4/7/2013
Hey! There we go! Kill the bad guy while he's talking! Good job! :D
anniecarrots1 chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
That was really good ! Please update soon :)
Dorianimeyaoilover chapter 19 . 4/5/2013
It begins! Wonder who Sam will go with.
IrishNun chapter 18 . 4/2/2013
I can understand why you were excited about this chapter, it's quite exciting.
I wonder where the demon/Sam is off to? And what Bobby will have to say to Dean? Or what he'll have to say when he find out that his Luke is actually Sam?
I'll be back to read the next part.
IrishNun chapter 17 . 4/2/2013
ahhh, so good!
i can't imagine Sam without long hair though eventhough it is very long this series.
JaredPadaleckiFan chapter 19 . 4/1/2013
I dont know if ive reviewed yet but i love this story! suggestion would be to make sure sammy is gagged somehow. friend told me to ask if u could do that. anyway keep up the awesome work. cant wait for more!
Samstruck chapter 19 . 3/31/2013
ahhh! Why didn't Dean intervene saying that Sam is his brother?!
Nice chapter!
Can't wait for more!
warm regards
cold kagome chapter 19 . 3/31/2013
omg... yay bobby know.. yay.. is sammy going to accepy bobby are he going ro run away.. becasue i think that will break bobby heart.. oh dean didnt tell them that it can be sammy.. omg
Jasper6509 chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
He's just jumping from home to home now? Oh well...at least he's Sammy again.
Jasper6509 chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
Sammy! (No I don't care if his name is Luke...Sammy!)
WhumpageLover chapter 19 . 3/31/2013
That was amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter.
SPN Mum chapter 19 . 3/31/2013
Well, at least Sam isn't possessed anymore. I hope that Dean and Bobby can be friends again, even if they can't be close. Dean knows in his heart that Sam is really his brother, but how will that fact affect everyone? Sam needs help, soon. I hope the others can get to him quickly.
reannablue chapter 19 . 3/31/2013
Holy web of confusion on who this poor psychic kid is huh? I am definitely enjoying your story...thanks!
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »