Reviews for Bobby's Boy
SPN Mum chapter 19 . 3/31/2013
Well, at least Sam isn't possessed anymore. I hope that Dean and Bobby can be friends again, even if they can't be close. Dean knows in his heart that Sam is really his brother, but how will that fact affect everyone? Sam needs help, soon. I hope the others can get to him quickly.
reannablue chapter 19 . 3/31/2013
Holy web of confusion on who this poor psychic kid is huh? I am definitely enjoying your story...thanks!
Souless666 chapter 19 . 3/31/2013
So glad to see this. Been wondering when you would get back to it.

This was a nice emotional chapter (though short. LOL)

You really hit the mark with Bobby in this one. The raw emotion came through nicely. Dean's part in this was sparse, but well done. Giving us more of where Bobby is right now, is a good way to go. John, also, came off well.

Not a lot of Sam in this but, I think, what was there was enough to build up the suspense.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
anniecarrots1 chapter 19 . 3/31/2013
I loved it :) please update soon
anon chapter 18 . 3/24/2013
Please update soon
Mwrighty18 chapter 18 . 3/20/2013
OMG awesome, i love this story and i cant wait for it all to come out in the open and john and bobby be like 'hes my son' ... 'no hes my son' :) 10/10
Megami Vanu chapter 18 . 3/19/2013
ohhh god! demasiado interesante...
por favor no dejes de actualizar el fic.

Saludos y muchos ánimos
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 18 . 3/18/2013
Yes! This is the chapter I've been waiting for... now hurry back! Thanks for sharing the story!
cold kagome chapter 18 . 3/18/2013
omg..wow.. i hope sammy fight the demon inside foe his daddybobby.. o,o aww bobby soo miss.. him..cant wait fore more
WhumpageLover chapter 18 . 3/18/2013
That was AMAZING!
DeannaWinchester88 chapter 18 . 3/18/2013
update soon :)
Marrow365 chapter 18 . 3/18/2013
And the plot thickens
Dun dun duuuuunnnnn
If I were sam I would have played in the beginning of the first half then faked injury then run off
Samstruck chapter 18 . 3/18/2013
OH MAN! I can't wait for the next chapter! This story is getting as interesting as ever chapter by chapter!
Can't wait to see what you bring next!
warm Regards
anniecarrots1 chapter 18 . 3/18/2013
I loved it :) I can't wait for more
Souless666 chapter 18 . 3/18/2013
Wow, a lot happened in a short space of time, but it was filled with emotion and tension and I loved it.

I also, love that there is a spill-over of that suspense going into the next chapter with so many questions and anticipation.

Like I said, the chapter was short, but it was a wower. :)

Can't wait for the next chapter, and to see how John, Dean and Bobby deal with the past and the realization of where Luke has been. Not to mention how they all deal with the truth, once that is reveled.

You are on a roll now. LOL
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »