Reviews for Sonny's Journal
joel.underwood.5 chapter 257 . 7/2/2015
Oh, dear. Paul just brought everyone even closer together. Yahoo!

I am a little disappointed that Sonny didn't get a chance to confront Paul. Just a little.
OldDays Fan chapter 256 . 5/30/2015
It's great to see a new chapter on this story. I hope Cas can put it together and tell someone before things get too bad for Will. Look forward to the next chapter. Thanks!
Tari4078 chapter 256 . 5/28/2015
Cas is going to go bullistic on Paul for hurting the people he loves! Paul needs to be watching his back. Thanks
willsonny chapter 256 . 5/25/2015
can't wait for the next chapter
joel.underwood.5 chapter 256 . 5/24/2015
Wowie! What kind of spiral did Paul get into after Dolan's death?
Guest chapter 255 . 5/12/2015
Please let will bust him paul deserves to go to jail
Guest chapter 255 . 5/12/2015
Good to have you back.

I'm sort of over Paul being all over everything, so hopefully his entry in this great story isn't as drawn out as his time in Days has been up until now. I've honestly tuned out because of him, it's like having another Daniel roaming around. Yuck.

Though if memory serves me right with your previous chapters of troublemakers they're usually dealt with within 5-6 chapters, so I hope that's the case here too.

Thank you though, for your continued investment in this story, it always makes me smile when I see a new chapter is posted.
willsonny chapter 255 . 5/12/2015
can't wait for the next chapter
Tari4078 chapter 255 . 5/12/2015
I hate Paul already. What a tool. Will and Sonny have a bond. Yes, it might bend at times, but it will not break. Neither of them will be too happy with Paul. Kudos
khumko chapter 255 . 5/12/2015
Love the story was excited to see it updated
joel.underwood.5 chapter 255 . 5/12/2015
Well, . . . Paul needs Will's services if not his husband!
Guest chapter 252 . 3/2/2015
Wonderful
KimVaughan chapter 34 . 2/23/2015
I love this chapter.
KimVaughan chapter 254 . 2/22/2015
I loved this chapter even if it was sad.
willsonny chapter 254 . 2/9/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter
731 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »