Reviews for Sonny's Journal
danaparsons78 chapter 73 . 4/7/2013
Awesome chapter wondering neavs news is
nowakjm chapter 73 . 4/7/2013
another awesome chapter. I had forgotten about Crash and Burn - liked the way you tied it into this chapter. Can't wait to hear Vaeh's news!
wonderwoman082 chapter 72 . 4/6/2013
This is one AMAZING family, seriously. The way you're writing them is beautiful. I love the time they spend together. Love that Vaeh knew that they her dad and papa needed time alone. I always enjoy the time Will and Sonny spend together, it's really great too read. I love reading the kids grow up, puts a smile on my face. Great chapter as always, looking forward too reading the next.
danaparsons78 chapter 72 . 4/6/2013
Love it...family should always he first:) super cute sonny almost having heart ffailure with his girl growing up and loved the wink:)
nowakjm chapter 71 . 4/4/2013
Another great chapter. I started my day off with Chapter 69 and ended my day with Chapter 70 - doesn't get any better than that
wonderwoman082 chapter 71 . 4/4/2013
Beautiful chapter, I love how both men were just itching to go too their children. Now the family is back together again and I'm looking forward too reading the next chapter.
danaparsons78 chapter 70 . 4/4/2013
So love this ...awesome job:) addicted!
nowakjm chapter 70 . 4/4/2013
Another great chapter - I hope you continue this for a long time - it's watching a future that we will never get to see carried out on TV (well I hope we would but I doubt that's realisitc)
wonderwoman082 chapter 70 . 4/3/2013
Wow! this was a heavy chapter but I love how you solve ever problem in one whole chapter. I like that because apparently they have too deal with a lot of psycho's. Then of course you leave us with some WilSon loving. Great chapter, looking forward too reading the next.
wonderwoman082 chapter 69 . 3/29/2013
Will throwing this party for Sonny, Vaeh coming home, Noah playing and Norah singing for their daddy and papa, it was all so beautiful. No matter what their doing in their lives they always find time too come together and celebrate. Of course the ending with Will and Sonny is always beautiful. Great chapter, looking forward too reading the next.
nowakjm chapter 68 . 3/28/2013
Wow - what a great chapter. I love how this story continues on -loving the family and watching them grow up!
wonderwoman082 chapter 68 . 3/27/2013
Jealousy can be very dangerous and end in break-ups. Was not worried, this is the H-K family they tend too work things out pretty quickly and not let it linger, I love that. Communication is the key, this family get's it. Great chapter, looking forward too reading the next.
wonderwoman082 chapter 67 . 3/26/2013
I knew she would stay and of course her parent's were going too be a hundred percent behind her decision. The family is so open and honest with each other and very loving towards each other. Have a mentioned too you how much I love this story. You can continue on forever, if you like :) Great chapter, looking forward too reading the next.
wonderwoman082 chapter 66 . 3/26/2013
What a nice trip for all of them and I know they ALL needed that. That was one emotional reunion and yes I did smile through the tears. This why I like reading this fic, family unit :) I'm thinking she'll stay, Will and Sonny have raised her well and she's so independent. No journal entries but I love how you've been ending the chapters with Will and Sonny talking and just being with each other. My heart melts when I read those moments. Another great chapter, always looking forward too reading the next.
wonderwoman082 chapter 65 . 3/26/2013
I smiled through this whole chapter. I'm so glad Vaeh got a nice family and she's having a good time. I'm also glad that even though she's growing up, she still missing her daddy and papa. I love the way you make Will and Sonny love grow stronger in every chapter. It's such a joy too read about that love. That picnic in the backyard and them making love under the moon, my cheeks hurt from smiling so much. Great chapter, looking forward too reading the next.
731 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »