Reviews for Sonny's Journal
khumko chapter 252 . 10/13/2014
Love the story was excited to see that you updated
LoveFreddieWilSon chapter 251 . 9/27/2014
Very good chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope Nate will get better. I love the relationship Cas and Nate.
KimVaughan chapter 251 . 9/20/2014
Poor Nate and Cas. I hate the fact that they're being taken advantage of. Can't wait for the next chapter.
khumko chapter 251 . 9/14/2014
Love the story
willsonny chapter 251 . 9/14/2014
can't wait for the next chapter
joel.underwood.5 chapter 251 . 9/14/2014
It's a violation now, especially that they're so young. But a few years down the line. Nate & Cas may enjoy watching that video in private.
Guest chapter 250 . 8/14/2014
Cyber crime is awful. It hurts many innocent people. Very topical for putting this in your story . I can't wait to see where you take this. Thanks for continuing this story, I have really loved reading each installment.
willsonny chapter 250 . 8/14/2014
can't wait for the next chapter
khumko chapter 250 . 8/14/2014
Love the story
KimVaughan chapter 250 . 8/14/2014
I love this chapter even though Nate and Cas are being taken advantage of.
joel.underwood.5 chapter 250 . 8/14/2014
Wow, that's edge of the seat drama. Hmmm, I can see CapiaNate volunteering as bait.
Rusken chapter 249 . 8/2/2014
Waiting impatiently for the next chapter, hope you post one soon!
LoveFreddieWilSon chapter 249 . 7/19/2014
I love love there are between Will and Sonny. Parents always think kids are too young to get married. Will reacts badly but he knows it. The marriage of Noah can walk at the same age as the wedding of Will and Sonny worked. Thank you for this update !
KimVaughan chapter 249 . 7/18/2014
I loved this chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
Tari4078 chapter 249 . 7/17/2014
Poor Will, first his daughter is almost killed and just barely back from France and before his world settles his son tells him he is getting married! How did his world go from normal speed to a break-neck one? I think his shocked reaction was totally normal and Jada has a cooler head on her shoulder. Great journal entry, keep up the great work and I can't wait to see what the reaction to their elopement (if it happens) and how Cas' and Nate's relationship progresses.
731 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »