Reviews for Sonny's Journal
perks-of-being-a-koala chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Awwwwww! I loved it! I love how hyper Sonny got while writing. It was entertaining to read. :)
gracehktsang chapter 20 . 12/28/2012
I love this story.. I hope Will and Sonny will stay together forever and raise the kids.
Lioness Lily chapter 23 . 12/27/2012
Another great chapter - I am so glad Richard Holmes was found guilty. I loved how you portrayed Vaeh - a strong, brave girl who was able to face the trial with the love and support of her fathers and her entire family, and came out stronger for it. I am so glad that she is so secure in who she is. Loved her journal entry' especially: "I told her it doesn't matter what flower we are, we all belong in the garden, that's the way God made us, different, but all special" - just beautiful.

I am also glad that Will and Sonny had an opportunity to literally face Sonny's past mistake, work through it, heal from it and move past it and come out stronger and more in love than ever before. Thank you. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/25/2012
I so want this story to NEVER stop!LOL I love it from the beginning!
ElaineIG chapter 23 . 12/27/2012
Love reading this fanfic :)
Guest chapter 20 . 12/25/2012
awe so cute
asduncan chapter 23 . 12/26/2012
awww.. i love it. the way everything played out for sonny and vae it was well writing keepp up the awesome storyline :)
Lioness Lily chapter 22 . 12/26/2012
I just loved the way you wrote this chapter with such sensitivity - it was so realistic. I really liked Sonny's conversation with Vaeh - a beautiful father-daughter moment. Will's reactions are very much in line with his character. I am really liking Jeremy and his relationship with Vaeh - very sweet. Jen is such a good friend. I am really intrigued by this Marcus Brown and his involvement with Sonny. I guess their lives are starting to become less boring again. You truly are one talented writer. I can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you.
judy423 chapter 20 . 12/24/2012
Yeah she made it
asduncan chapter 21 . 12/25/2012
i love it...but i would have liked to see more of sonny and will about the sonny cheating bit...anywho.. keep up the awesome story line...:)
Guest chapter 20 . 12/23/2012
Love this :)
Guest chapter 20 . 12/23/2012
Guest chapter 19 . 12/23/2012
Omg this is amazing :)
Guest chapter 19 . 12/22/2012
love it
Lioness Lily chapter 21 . 12/24/2012
I just love Will and Sonny's relationship with Vaeh - they are just amazing parents and Vaeh is growing up to be one remarkable girl. Even though Will and Sonny may have different approaches to parenting (Sonny not getting mad but rather disappointed and Will getting upset/mad), they are a 'united front' when it comes to their children. Can't wait to read more. Thank you.
731 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 48 .. Last Next »