Reviews for Sonny's Journal
nowakjm chapter 20 . 12/23/2012
This is fantastic-all 20 chapters. You are very talented.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/21/2012
Awww so cute, you're doing an amazing job. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Lioness Lily chapter 20 . 12/23/2012
I just love how Will and Sonny are growing as parents - for example, Vaeh 'becoming a woman' and starting to become interested in a boy. It's great that Jeremy has two mothers - loved the interaction between the two sets of parents.
As always, I just love Will and Sonny's relationship with their children - they are loving, affectionate, nuturing, supportive, encouraging, involved and hands-on parents...just beautiful.
Norah: I love my new shirt. And Papa made my ponies match my shirt too (pointing to her hair) - aww...so cute.
Loved the conversation between Vaeh and her fathers about her movie day with Jeremy and his parents.
Lioness Lily chapter 19 . 12/23/2012
Another awesome chapter. I just love how you portray Will and Sonny as a couple and as parents - for example how they negotiate household and family responsibilities and balance their careers and family. I just love the relationship they have with their children. Uhmm...wonder how they will react to their daughter starting become interested in boys. Can't wait to read more. Thank you again for the time and effort you put into this story.
Lioness Lily chapter 18 . 12/22/2012
This story just gets better and better. I just love how much Will and Sonny love each other and their children - they are so loving and affectionate with their children but Sonny is more cuddly and nurturing and Will is concerned with 'having the talk' with Vaeh for example. At the end, I loved how Sonny was willing to step up and be part of 'the talk'. Loved Will and Sonnny's reaction to Vaeh 'becoming a woman' - cute and funny. Also Vaeh's conversation with Sami and Adrienne about how her fathers were going to react - so cute.
shelley.deegan.5 chapter 18 . 12/21/2012
awwe so lovely!
Lioness Lily chapter 17 . 12/21/2012
Another beautiful chapter - Will and Sonny's Hawaiian vacation just got better and better. I have so many favourites: I really loved the exchange between Will and Sonny about accepting each other's compliments. I also liked the part where they hang out with Sam and Chris - I just loved how comfortable Will and Sonny with each other - the conversation really flowed beautifully between all four of them. Finally, I loved the part where Will tells Sonny that Noah had told him that "...Papa is the best cuddlier in the whole world. And, I would positively agree with that.". And Will tells Sonny that Sonny makes all of them feel safe, wanted and loved and Sonny responds by saying that "...I want all of you to feel like that, always"
I can't wait it read more. Thank you again.
Lioness Lily chapter 16 . 12/21/2012
Beautifully written - Will and Sonny enjoying their well-deserved Hawaiian vacation. I know I have said this before, but it's so wonderful to see the love, affection, passion and the raw emotional connection between them. Thank you for the update.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/19/2012
So cute, can't wait for the next chapter :)
Lioness Lily chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Yes - a WilSon getaway - exactly what they need and deserve. I just love how you pay attention to all the details - the jet ride, their house in Hawaii...beautifully written. I just love how Will and Sonny are still so much in love and they still respect and appreciate each other and their life together - that they don't take each other for granted. I can't wait to read more about how Will and Sonny spend their vacation in Hawaii.
Lioness Lily chapter 14 . 12/19/2012
Thank you for the update.
"They were all going to be a family and this little guy was going to be the last piece of the Horton-Kiriakis puzzle." Aww...
I am with Will - I think Will and Sonny need to catch their breath and just enjoy their beautiful family and each other.
I agree - Will and Sonny definitely need a trip to celebrate their anniversary - can't wait.
Lioness Lily chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
I absolutely loved this chapter. I am glad you are focusing on the WilSon family - stronger than ever and hopefully a new addition (another little Horton-Kiriakis). I hope everything works out and they get to adopt this baby, seeing they are already in love with him, especially Sonny. I also love how Will is there for Sonny like Sonny has always been there for him. I feel like Will has become much more confident / secure with Sonny's love. Love this nurturing side of Sonny. Just beautiful. I can't wait for the update. Keep up the good wiork. Thank you.
PatrinaLove14 chapter 13 . 12/17/2012
That was an amazing chapter. Keep it up. I love this adoption storyline. I really hope WilSon get their baby (for the long term)! Again, great job.
PatrinaLove14 chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
That was great. I loved the Will part where he talked to God to keep Sonny and Norah safe. Great job. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Lioness Lily chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
I absolutely loved this chapter - so glad that you focused on Will and Sonny's love for each other and their love for their children - just beautiful. I liked how you showed the love/support of the extended families on both sides. I also loved how you tied in all the other events/challenges and characters (Geoff - I didn't see that coming, Gary/Jake, Allie's death, and Sonny's almost affair...). Just love seeing WilSon facing challenges/obstacles together and becoming stronger as a couple/family with the love/support of their extended families. Thank you for the time and effort you invest in writing this story.
731 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 .. Last Next »