Reviews for Sonny's Journal
PatrinaLove14 chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
Oh wow! That was a really heartfelt chapter. I loved it. Keep it up. Can't wait for the next one.
PatrinaLove14 chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
Another awesome job. I can't wait for the next chapter! I love that Johnny is Gay like Will. Awesome!
PatrinaLove14 chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Awesome. I loved that you had Gabi die, just like we want in the actual show. Will and Sonny are going to make great parents. Again great job. I hope there's more, but I'd not that was a great ending.
Lioness Lily chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
I absolutely loved this chapter - couldn't stop crying. Nevaeh is such a lucky little girl to have two amazing fathers wrapped around her fingers. I like the way you tie in the journaling.

My favorite:
"I just want to sit and watch you when you sleep. Sometimes I fall asleep in here and Papa has to come in and wake me. Then he takes his turn watching you. I see the way he looks at you. I THINK IT'S THE FIRST TIME, HE'S EVER BEEN IN LOVE WITH A GIRL. You are going to have him wrapped around your finger. Good. I'm glad.

Aww - just beautifiul. Thank you. I can't wait for an update on Will, Sonny and Nevaeh.
PatrinaLove14 chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
Great job! I can't wait for the next installment! I love this fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter :)
RoxyGirl24 chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
omg this is so sweet! great job and love it
PatrinaLove14 chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
Great job. Is there more to come? I hope there is.
polarisgalaxy chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
I like this story it shows that Sonny is deeply in love with Will and he really cares about him. However, I hope in future stories you discuss more the conflict between the two guys. In Tuesday's episode of Days of our Lives on November 20th 2012 Will actually asked Sonny for $150 dollars to help pay for Gabi's abortion. Will's deception is really bad and I am not really sure if Will really cares about Sonny as much as Sonny cares about Will. Regardless, I do like the journal entries a good creative technique I also like the youthfulness of the journal entries that shows Sonny is a bit naive.
orionastro chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
very good begining for the story, cant ardly wait for the next update
PatrinaLove14 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Great job. I absolutely can't wait till Will and Sonny say those 3 little words to each other on the actual show. That's gonna be an awesome "day" (pun intended).
731 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49