Reviews for Spar
Atashi Desu chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I love your work! I just went and read everything, lol, and I find your portrayals of Kate and Daniel to be PERFECT, and I absolutely love your writing style! You have just the right amount of description (unlike myself, who tends to be too long-winded in many things), and you have a wonderful plot and perfectly timed progression of it.
Keep up the great work! You've earned yourself a fan in me!
CharmingNotDarling chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Okay so I know I'm a little late in the game here... Just started to get into Perception and have seen enough of the first season to be able to start into the fanfiction... I really love this interaction between them and i love how in character it feels... You've created an amazingly 'them' moment... Would very much love to see their next conversation... The next step in their relationship:-).
Mel chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
good lord that was so good made me laugh and go fmlkgdmlkghdg loved it!
Rayn ela Grave chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This is so wonderfully written. They are in character even the introspect not directly discussed in the show seems in character. It was so descriptive I felt like I was watching part of an episode rather than just the words on the screen. I don't really want Daniel and Kate to get together in the show, at least not any time soon, but the feelings expressed in this I believe are spot on. I'm glad you didn't make them out of character in a rush to get them into a relationship like many fanfic shippers do. This is the first Perception fanfic I have read and I'm glad it was yours. Now the others have something to try to live up to. Anyway. It was brilliantly written. Great job I look forward to reading your other works.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Type your review here...
maripach77 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
this great. felt like i was watching the show. you are very good writing for these two. I hope to see more of your work.
JA chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Definitely worth the read. I find that you kept them in character which is always good for keeping the interest. And you definitely had mine.
HannahbananaJane chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This story is amazing! All the emotions... You're a good writer and you should keep it up! I hope you continue to write Perception fic!
DaisyDay chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Wonderful job! Everyone was so true to character.
Catmann97 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This. Is. Amazing. You definitely need to write more stories. You are a wonderful writer and I love the idea behind this story. You should be super thrilled; it was really and truely amazing
alreadytorn chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
That was great! I'm really happy with the introspection you gave Kate's character! I love seeing her side of the story, I'm very impressed. I can't wait to see more from you!
Kels :)
Maresia Eterna chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Hello!

I must say I loved this. I've always wondered about how Kate would react if she saw Daniel and Caroline talking as they were in the last episode. Thank you so much for giving me the perfect view. I could picture both Kate and Daniel talking as they did in your story.

The ending was very well chosen. Honestly, I think this is a 10/10.

Thank you!
TheInvisibleQuestion chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
D'awww... They're all fixed and cute and together! This is my favourite kind!
And you managed to do it without kissing, so kudos to you!
Defender.of.the.People1 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
LOVE IT! Don't stop writing! I'm so intruiged now, I have to know what happens next! Please post more.