Reviews for Home Sweet Home
dessertalicious chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Great story! Thanx for sharing it. Hope there will be another to follow.
Kerrys2Boys chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Well get ready for the honesty here. Huge suck in of breath... You write the guys so very well and you have a lovely crisp writing style. Your story (and the others) run tight and smooth, well paced and enticing to the reader. Here's the 'But'...Personally I have a psychologically messed up S/H mind in that I cannot cope with one of me boys getting married and staying married...ostensibly fencing the relationship, dividing the duo, distancing the partnership. Is that just me Sandybeliever, or do I need therapy?

Either way your story is solid. Maybe it is just me (God I hope its others too or I will look completely stupid) who can't cope with Hutch and a new wife (i.e. after the two? canon wives) with Starsky on the perimeter ...despite how kind Alice is to him.

Are you planning some more to this series?

I admire the way you keep Hutch so in character all through it...thinking of Starky's well being regardless that he is totally in love with Alice.
Bookworm41 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Great story, I loved it.
Rescue45 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I totally loved this story. I love this storyline you have going. Keep it up and continue it please. I love how Jamie calls Starsky Stars. It's so cute. Love how you portray him as such a kid himself at times.