Reviews for Love for the Loveless
haylE15 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
That was all fluffy and sweet but i loved it x)
A knew pairing i'll like to ship :)
Thanks!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Please don't rat me out! This totally appealed to my inner secret hopeless romantic side
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
One of my favorite red beauties for sure ;)
Kitaronicus chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Literally had to pause reading because my eyes had gotten too teary to read.
polaricecat chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
gaaadddd that was so perfect
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Finally! Ruby at long last is getting the attention her hotness deserves in the Fan Fic community! And BLESS you for taking up the Ruby/Belle banner, Janine!

Now, if only OUAT would get with the times and Gay-up or Bi-up all the hotness on the show! But, as OUAT is ABC/Disney the chances of that are too small to measure *sad sigh* OUAT needs hot lesbians on TV, damnit!
WindUpLion chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
D'aaaw :)
storybrookegrrl chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I loved this story! :)
A Bee Cee chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I love this. I'm a huge Belle/Red shipper, and you've written it perfectly. Congrats!
VintageManniqueen chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
So many different kinds of wonderful.
Rebelle Fan chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This is one of the sweetest, most well-written Belle/Ruby fics out there yet. Great job! I loved the story line.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Very sweet. These two deserve each other, in the best possible way.
Thanks for always taking on the rare ladies.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
:D this tots made me feel happy even if i had to wake up at 6 in the morning
Phia03 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This is what happens... Every time I start reading fiction from a new fandom and find a fic I really really like, when I check who is the author, bam!, it's you. I shouldn't even be surprised anymore. Seriously! (I don't usually review on stuff.)
-Phia03-
MinaRobins chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
ARHG. Gog damn it Janine. Stop being so incredible when creating these fics. You keep making me start series in hopes of imagining the subtext that you write so well only to be disappointed when it's not enough cause you've set the bar excruciatingly too high. I also don't have the time to start another series since finals are coming. But I swear to Jegus if you write another one of these overly precious Belle and Ruby wolf fics I'm going to have to cut off all social contact for a weekend and just watch all of Once Upon A Time!

Anyways, this was adorable. Kudos