Reviews for Love for the Loveless
MinaRobins chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
ARHG. Gog damn it Janine. Stop being so incredible when creating these fics. You keep making me start series in hopes of imagining the subtext that you write so well only to be disappointed when it's not enough cause you've set the bar excruciatingly too high. I also don't have the time to start another series since finals are coming. But I swear to Jegus if you write another one of these overly precious Belle and Ruby wolf fics I'm going to have to cut off all social contact for a weekend and just watch all of Once Upon A Time!

Anyways, this was adorable. Kudos
Spiritwolf71 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Nice, I thought of this pairing after the second last episode, but I haven't seen last nights yet. Have I mentioned you have great taste yet...
AlexandriaVE chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I love it! It's so sweet and adorable!
SLJ chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Wow. I watched that episode today and my hopes went to the moon in *that* moment before plummeting heavy into the earth. This series is so full of good femslash pairings eh? Out of them all, I had hoped for this one the most. XD the true beauty and the beast! Bahahaha. Thank you so much for writing about them! This was a lovely read, very well written too!
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Good read.
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
That was so damn cute :)
21 | « Prev Page 1 2