Reviews for Darker Days Ahead
NarutoRox chapter 30 . 4/18/2013
Holy. Crap. Holy crap holy crap holy crap! I really really REALLY hope you have the sequel already posted, cuz otherwise I'm going to freak out. Awesome fic, sorry to see it end but even more excited about where it's going and that there's a sequel...which I'm off to go find. Awesome! :)
NarutoRox chapter 29 . 4/18/2013
Well. I was about to scream at you for leaving me with cliffhanger, but now I see there's another chapter. That could have been awkward. Anyway...awesome chap. ;D
NarutoRox chapter 28 . 4/18/2013
I loved Amelie's perspective, I find her character a hard one to write but you nailed her without a hitch. :)
Reddit511 chapter 30 . 4/16/2013
OMG the ending was sooooo good! Your story was the best I have ever read on this site. The writing, the plot and just everything about it was so amazing. Cannot wait to read part 2!
Reddit511 chapter 29 . 4/16/2013
Ooooh tsk tsk Michael! Glad you thought out your story can't wait for the ending I'm exciteddddddd(: great chapter
bekah-lauren'.D chapter 30 . 4/16/2013
The end? ? Now you have to update. And before I lose my marbles. You can't kill Shane. You can't have killed Amelie. Agh, UPDATE THIS AS SOON AS YOU PHYSICALLY CAN!
bekah-lauren'.D chapter 29 . 4/16/2013
I am pretty speechless right now. This entire story, let alone this chapter, is astoundingly well written, and I can't wait for your update :D
bekah-lauren'.D chapter 28 . 4/16/2013
Oh, this chapter is perfect. The way you portray Amelie is completely accurate and brilliant, particularly the way she's always calculating advantage and disadvantage. :)
bekah-lauren'.D chapter 25 . 4/16/2013
That was brilliant. I loved the contrast between sane rational Oliver and Naomi's-pet-vampire Oliver. :)
Reddit511 chapter 28 . 4/15/2013
Ooooh, wonder what's going to happen.. Thanks for the update, your writing is still good as ever(:
bekah-lauren'.D chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
In case you hadn't noticed, I'm reviewing a fair few of your chapters. I've never read this story before, though I can't fathom why, now that I've started. It's beautifully written and fully deserves every review that it gets. :)
bekah-lauren'.D chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
You've captured Amelie perfectly in this chapter, and I love the manipulation and subtleties
bekah-lauren'.D chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
Well, this story must be one of the best ones I have ever read on this site. :)
crystalstar1999 chapter 27 . 4/3/2013
I hope u update soon.
Reddit511 chapter 27 . 1/20/2013
Thanks for updating! Please update again really soon can't wait to find out what happens!