Reviews for The Problems of Drinking
2lazy2login chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Nice to enjoy a humorous story while sifting through all your angsty (but wonderful!) stories!
voldyhasnonose chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Hehe I had fun with one. Im sort of stalking your stories, so Im going to try and read them all by this weekend :3
Meladara chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
OH! I'd forgotten about this fic! How could I do that? So many wonderful lines here!

"How could that possibly make me feel better? I can almost guarantee that you don't have the image of an elderly indecent woman flouncing about on your backside!"

HAHAHA! Oh! I don't know why it didn't occur to me before, but hungover Severus waking up with Minerva's hat on... I do believe that may warrant documenting in art! We'll see.
Stephaim Fan chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
ROFLMAO! xD
UnaVitaSegreta chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Fabulously funny!
snapefan520 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Oh, my...I loved this. I was about to spit my drink out when I thought he had a Minerva tatoo on his back. Thank you for the laughs...this was really good.
anoesis chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Hah! Great take on the prompt! Will this be appearing at newbie fest, too? *bats lashes*
lovealan chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Very cute story and I had a good laugh. Well done.
duj chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
If he wasn't still suffering the effects of the hangover, maybe he'd have remembered he's a wizard, and could summon or conjure a mirror or two... or twenty.
hkmac chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Nice to Hermione practicing her Slytherin skills. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Ahhaaaa, great!

Mare
JeniDRalph chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Oooooh! This was fun and lovely and fun and... I loved it! :D Thank you for sharing it with the rest of the world!