Reviews for Reborn
Forever A Drama Queen chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
Please update soon! Really REALLY want to find out what happens next 3 xx
MileneLiraB chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
Oh Esme! Poor thing. :( "I had ruined everything before I even had the chance to fix everything." Bah, don't say that Esme! God, she's just as pessimist as I am. That's bad. I hope she can fix everything. Or maybe she can't becAUSE COME ON CARLISLE! WHAT'S UP WITH YOUR FUCKING MEMORIES MAN?! I DON'T GET IT. ...Yes, I talk (and "fight", as you can see) with fictional characters. Let me be. :( No, but please tell me they'll be able to fix this because even though Carlisle doesn't know, they're actually married and they had sex like 938738747389473862 times in their freaking immortal life. Thank you very much. Xoxo.

p.s. sorry for the little outburst
p.s. i'm not normal
Voguevamp chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
*Swoon* I just love this fanfic! I have to say even though I suggested this scenario, I kind of do feel now like Esme f***ed up (literally and figuratively haha). I just want them to be happy together! But angst before is always a good thing! I can't wait to see what the ramifications will be! Has this triggered any memories for Carlisle? What is he thinking in all of this? I think we need to hear from him as well!

Keep up the great work! And more soon please!
NeuwroticMadam chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
Oh, I feel so bad that Esme's so confused! she just wants everything to go back to how it used to be. so do i. update soon!
corkykellems chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
These two are such a lovely Couple, I hope they find
there way back...Great Story
CaptainSwan2012 chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
I love this story, i just wish u went sl
HollyShannenForever chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
Poor Esme :(
But that was hot, otherwise!
Alice Villalpando chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
updates soon! i loved the story!
Mikarin Aoi chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Initial Reaction: Dating? Did they already use the term "dating" back in 1921? Wouldn't it be more appropriate if Carlisle said, "I haven't even started courting you." Hmm, I could've beta'd it, but it was a nice surprise that you posted a new chappie today. Things are looking quite bleak for Esme. Hope she finds a way to clear up everything in the end. Update as soon as you can, but no rush, I know you're quite busy. :)
Voguevamp chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
So happy to have finally gotten time to read this! I reread the first chapter as well to refresh myself!

Sooo... Interesting the way you have explained Esme's predicament. The whole "cycles: thing... I definitely wasn't expecting that! I am so excited for what you have coming; I am loving this so far, and I think this story is going to be really good.

Remember what we talked about before? Triggering memories? I would love to see more of that. Oh and I loved how in the last chapter Carlisle stated that Esme "wasn't always like this." He is remembering! And Esme better write down her memories stat! I don't want her losing any more.

Oh, and Esme needs to pounce Carlisle soon, and he better not reject her again! lol. This story needs some lemons! :) Edward, did say he would be gone a week ;) Maybe they could have a little lemon, and then Carlisle could get a little freaked out, etc... And Esme would have to try and win him back the correct way again... Let's spice it up ;) ;) ;)

Can't wait for more!
jean.say.hi chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Nice...
lizzieemcullen chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Wow. Amazing chapter! I can't wait to read the next one!
Mikarin Aoi chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
Okay, just so you know, I usually don't read fanfics that don't fall under the 'Complete' category, but for you, and for this awesomely interesting story, I shall wait until you post the next chapters, and I will follow this story until it's done. I am so amazed at the concept of this idea. I will also try checking out your other stories if I get the time.
-Aoi.
Mikarin Aoi chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This is my very first review, ever. And since you were the first person, well, technically, the second, but since the first one was just a simple, humble guest with no profile, to review on my first uploaded fanfic, I think you deserve this very first review of mine. Being quite nervous about writing this review, I checked the other reviews and I totally agree with .hi's review, the third one to review on Chapter One. I must admit the story was able to coax a few droplets of tears to spill from my eyes. Chapter One was absolutely, wonderfully written, the relationship of Carlisle and Esme beautifully portrayed as simple (in the way he wanted his ashes to just be buried in the field they'd frequent in the summer, instead of on their island) and ever-lasting, seeing that Carlisle's death also meant Esme's. As I saw an added chapter a few days ago, I have to be honest, it was an unexpected but pleasant surprise, reading Chapter Two. I have a second review on Chapter Three. :)
Aoi.
MileneLiraB chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Okay... I'm confused. Maybe this is because I'm kind of asleep right now, but the 'cycle' stuff sounds interesting! Confusing but interesting. And that's a huge something that not even the Volturi know about this, hm. Umm, and good luck to poor Esme on the "ride of her life." :$