Reviews for To Escape Oblivion
pineapplefish chapter 16 . 11/17/2014
I like it, and if you're stuck I can help. Raven could fall into darkness and Malchior could find her and help her. meanwhile Terra has everything Raven had, but her control and Ravens emotions were still there[nevermore] and Terra ends up paying a visit and sees all the memories and feels her pain from them; she sees her past[Trigon, Azarath, Ravens kids Melvin, Timmy and Teether, Robin working for Slade, Ravens B-day and her rejection], she sees the betrayal of Malchior and The END of the world, beast boy and his Beast. she sees Ravens fears[losing Beast Boy, the world ending, Malchior, losing her kids and rejection] now she looked around and then she heard it, a laugh of victory. Raven, only not Raven. this voice boomed, and she realized what it was. The Demon. she began to fear what she had gotten herself into, when the voice spoke, coming from behind her... but she dared not turn around as the Demon spoke "I should Thank You, you know. without Raven hear there is nothing to stop me from taking control. Terra, you helped me. Now I can finally be free from this prison. NOW I can destroy anything I want, starting with this world she called home, and return to my father as his most faithful daughter, heir to the throne of hell and rightful ruler to this forsaken planet." she was worse than menacing, this was VILE. Terra wondered how Raven kept this.. this Demon down. she was regretting this decision more and more the longer she was with the Demon. but at Terras fear the Demon only laughed at this and continued "If you hadn't done this then everything might still be the same, if you had never tried to run away with Beast Boy, then this world might've have a chance. but I'm still not satisfied I think I might just have to ..." she trailed off and I noticed she was in front of Terra, staring into her eyes, looking for something. Then she smiled evilly and said " you never said you went to see Slade, I think I should pay him a visit and maybe even Beast Boy." I trembled with fear which made her laugh and smile more menacingly and then continued "the only ones who might try to stop me are the other emotions." she said "but they will all fail, just as you will. so now to get this over with-" tentacles shot from behind the deep black and red colored cloak and tried to drag me under. when Terra heard his voice "Raven, Stop!" she stopped and laughed releasing me and I looked up to see Beast Boy but before he or me could say any more the Demo spoke "Raven... you think she can save you from her own inner Demon when she isn't even here! Thanks to little Terra here, she tried to take over Ravens body and she succeeded; except for one problem.. ME! now tremble in my victory. I will let you hide, but not for long." she laughed and disappeared. she looked at Beast Boy who said sadly "Terra, what did you do?" thats when Happy showed up, and things got really crazy.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
Keep it going!
Pasta sisters chapter 16 . 5/11/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter and I really did love the writing .
101 and more ways to fangirl chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
This is really good, but I thinkit would've been better if Raven found Terra crying in Beast Boys shoulder saying she's sorry for everything.
PoisoningIvy chapter 15 . 3/28/2014
Maybe terra? Oh please update'!
Anonymous chapter 14 . 3/27/2014
Don't take this the wrong way, but this is the worst chapter story started out strong. Great villains, interesting little love triangle, and pretty good dialogue. These last few chapters, however, saw this go downhill. Still, they had their moments, but this chapter just plain sucked. I've been dying to see a fight between the two livestock girls. There really is nothing quite so amusing as the idea of two super powered teenagers wasting their powers in some pathetic, petty struggle over a boy. Now, the fight was excellent, but the ending was horrible. I mean, really, she just runs away? All this buildup and she just runs away? What kind of stupid ending is that? I would have liked to have seen a more permanent end to this conflict. Now, I'm not saying one of them needed to die (although that would have been entertaining), but you could have at least made so one would never again be a threat to the other. Honestly, any alternative would have been better than Terra running away again. One with a talent such as yours could do better.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/24/2014
UPDATE!
BartWLewis chapter 16 . 3/13/2014
Interesting.
JasonVUK chapter 16 . 3/13/2014
No Damn it D8 Raven you're half-demon FIGHT IT!

DX Fight her! please!
Nameless chapter 15 . 2/11/2014
U'r awesome for writing this story but i cant believe I went a whole year without knowing what has happened! Did u go Turbo?

Sorry Wreck-It-Ralph drive right now...
SecretGirl7516 chapter 15 . 10/7/2013
I think that the mystery girl is Terra, she has returned for good and revenge against Raven, and she just put Raven in a coma? I dont much about surprizes. Ill be following.
BartWLewis chapter 15 . 9/22/2013
If Raven died, I sure wont be a happy camper. But besides that this is an awesome story. Hope you update soon.
Nameless chapter 15 . 9/21/2013
Chapter 16! Please:)
JasonTodd908 chapter 15 . 8/13/2013
Something tells me Terra tries to attack her once drama with her trying to win Beast Boy back by any means.I think its great
Dvasapolli chapter 14 . 8/5/2013
I feel bad that everyone makes fanfictions of Terra being a terrible person, but eh I won't hate you for it