Reviews for Bedside Manner
T'Kerstin chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I think after this Sherlock's gonna blow up the flat more often.
maara chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Wow! That was phenomenally hot!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
fantastic love scene...I love it...you are really great in describing johnlock ...please write are my favorate author
Rairakku1234 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
'Hole on the right sleeve, hole on the left side about half way down. The one on the sleeve was still smoking, so John balled the shirt up and put it in the bag. The now-discolored trousers had so recently been the dark grey ones that he loved to see Sherlock wear. He sighed; they'd have to be binned, too. John crumpled them up and tossed them in, adding the boxers and socks a moment later for good measure.'

I love how resigned John feels in this paragraph, yet how he is taking care of Sherlock, love it.

'John was going to leave and let the detective shower in peace, but as he reached for the knob, he noticed a small spot of blood on the hall carpet. He frowned, eyeing it for a moment before spotting another spot on the small bath mat, and then one on the tile near the shower.
The distance between them was obvious, Sherlock-sized strides. The detective's foot was bleeding. John shook his head and moved back towards the blue curtain.'

I love it when John is shown as intelleigent and comptent doctor. Love this section.

"Let me see," he said not softening to the tone of his voice. "Please," he added after a second. John closed his fingers tighter and pulled again; Sherlock didn't resist this time.'

Oh... Just wonderful. :)

"I'm sorry," Sherlock mumbled, and John looked up to see the detective rubbing his face on his arm, brushing his dark curls off his forehead.

"Yeah, I doubt that," John said, smiling as he went to work.

Hahahahahahahahahah Giggle. Love it.

"I'm too good for you," John said, smiling as he brought his hands down Sherlock's shins. "You blow up my home, use caustic chemicals to ruin our blankets and towels, and injured the man that I love." He traced his thumb over the tender skin surrounding the Achilles tendon on Sherlock's injured foot. There was no longer a trail of blood swirling around in the water. "Even if it was a minor injury."

Oh my goodness. Love it.

'Long arms wrapped around him and pulled him close. John relaxed into the embrace, relief making his muscles loosen, as a light kiss was placed in his hair and meaningless words were murmured in his ear.'

Oh my goodness wonderful sexy times, and amazing ending.

Thanks so much for sharing,
Rairakku
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This is just brilliant. I've read lots of shower sex scenes but this is one of most unique and, in my opinion, realistic. Love it
Puggle chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
That is a really great and hot piece. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Really great piece. Thank you so much for sharing.
anon chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
"Warnings- Consensual relations between two me"
Are you a Once-ler from Tumblr, come to haunt the Sherlock fandom? ;)
WitchRavenFox chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
All I can say is: Oh God...
:-) thank you as it was awesomely sexy.
ScopesMonkey chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Ah I love this, it's so beautiful. Such a perfect illustration of their relationship, both of them so well done. John is such an excellent caretaker, and I love the balance between his indulgent irritation, his care, and his desire. One of my favourite lines is "You blow up my home, use caustic chemicals to ruin our blankets and towels, and injured the man that I love." And of course, I also enjoy "I'm not fucking you, you blew up the flat." Everything here is so perfect - such a great pace throughout the whole thing and lovely sexy times. I particularly love how John doesn't give Sherlock exactly what he wants but doesn't entirely deny him, either. He's such a great balance and they're so well suited. LOVED IT.
mattsloved1 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
With so much cleaning to do at home today I was going to keep your two newest pieces for reading as a reward for all of my hard work. Was being the operative word. I'm glad I gave in!

Great job, I love your attention to detail (and yes the details in the shower sex are very nice but I mean even when John is bagging Sherlock's clothing).

This line made me burst out in laughter. "I'm not fucking you, you blew up the flat."

On to the next! :-)
Lolita-mist chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Just beautiful. Ain't the both adorable?
MapleleafCameo chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Very very nice:)
Favourite bit outside all the lovely sexy bits was
'John glared at the back of Sherlock's head and knew that the detective felt it, even if he didn't turn around'
Love it!