Reviews for Wanting the Best
Jay chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I love your post eps. Are you going to make one for episode 10, our own world?
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
cute! love sam's "talk" with the baby. :)
Angelinsydney chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Well done. With a father like Sam Braddock, this baby will be real fine. Thanks for sharing.
tivamcabby5 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Oops I didn't realize that I didn't sign in last time! Anyways another amazingly Jammytastic post-ep, especially after an episode that had ZERO Jam in it.
-TM5
Sewtunes chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
What a great story! Love how you have Sam and Jules continuing to worry about the baby as well as rejoicing in its impending arrival.
sloop3000 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Really Cute! :)
SYuuri chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I loved this! I love the whole 'morning' sickness thing and how it occurred near midnight instead of, well, morning. I would love to see Jules try to explain that to the team (at least Leah) if it happened during the day. You made me want to read Jules and Sam's parents meet. Maybe someday? **hint hint**

Loved the conversation about Sam's past with his father and his insecurities. But we know he'll be a good dad :D I really don't know how I can cope with this Jamless season without your post ep stories. Thank you thank you thank you!
JAM fan chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Okay what only 2 chaps left of GUFT? nooooooooooooo not fair! okay sorry wrong story haha but I do love that one :) Awww poor Jules is sick boo but loving my Sammy that he knows when to back off and when to be there for her. him talking to the baby at the end when she was asleep was just so precious. I cant wait for the baby. Hopefully we'll see it this season. They are so going to make amazing parents!
dawnpritchard66 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
It's beautiful x
Sairs J chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
A fabulous story. Loved how Jules is getting her morning sickness at the same time each evening and she's trying to control it. Loved how Sam was supportive, getting her ginger ale and clothes ready.

Really adored their conversation about parenthood and how that linked to Clark and Dean and their experiences at work that day. Loved how Jules is censoring her words for little ears.

I really loved Sam's conversation with the baby at the end, that was a touching moment.

I enjoyed reading every moment of this. Thank you for sharing.
arlette-sweet-heart chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I love it :)!
Mollylyn chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
How you can take such an unjammy episode and turn it into THIS is beyond me, but I'm not about to question it. I like how Sam has figured out what he should and shouldn't do as far as what to give her to drink and when to keep his distance. I like their little chat about being parents of a teenager, and Sam's doubts coming out a little bit. They're so good together! *sobs*
And Sam having a chat with the baby after Jules fell asleep... I loved it, and that's about as much as I can say on the subject :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
awww Sam and Jules are going to be the cutest parents :)
Loved it! As always.
-TM5
June chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This is exactly the post ep I was waiting for. I do love your take on Sam and Jules and it's such a shame the writers have left us so hanging this final season, but thanks so much for your JAM post eps, they are the only ones I enjoy honestly. yay for GUFT and your DLL stuff too :)

I loved their fears on what their child would do if given an order and how they were very realistic about their child not being perfect lol of course the child would be like them and be curious. And the cursing that was great. oh the morning sickness though - yikes. But the ending was my favorite and Sam trying to reason with their child. oh man I wish we had a moment like that on the show - even just his hand on her belly. Thanks for this and I hope to see more jam from you!