Reviews for Nothing Is True
darkraistlyn chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Hope you continue!
imaninja41 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Oh! I like where this is going!
TessaAssassin chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Oh please, continue:)
Change of Heart chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I love this! Please please please update soon!
IronstarGallifrey chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Interesting, I love it so far, and thank you for choosing Abigail for her name, as it is the most awesome name in the world (mainly because it is mine). Can't wait for the next update!
Laura201112 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This story is awsome i cant wait to read more.
Luresia chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Well this definitely sounds interesting. Keep going :)
Frozen2theBones chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Flame on! I'm just kidding, I like this story. I hope she meets Connor soon.
Assassin.EzioAuditore chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Very nice, love it! Continue please!
Micheal the Archangel chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
nice...this is very nice. I see much potential in this story. May I make a few suggestions?

First off in her older/teenage years, you should have her be a very wild child. Preferring the busy life of the city to studying to be a proper lady. Wanting to go out and conqueror, in a manner of speaking, the world of man, rather then learn on how to be a good wife. sure she studies and is much brighter then any of her male classmates in class, but still, she would rather walk alongside the docks and see the workings of men in their every day lives.

A funny idea popped into my head as I was reading this story. I had the crazy idea that she has the brilliant idea to dress herself as a man and travel into Boston, walking the streets and observing things differently then she would traveling in a carriage. At the docks she meets a young man, bout 4 years older then he named Richard 'Gentle' Chapman, a strong, handsome, yet quiet man. A sailor by career, but trained as a black smith, he befriends Abigail and shows her around Boston, and even offers to teach her the way of the sword. So ever now and then she'd sneak off and meet up with Richard and would practice with him, or get into some form of trouble, which he'd have to get them out of. Imagine how awkward it'd be if her father caught her sneaking into the house wearing men's clothes.

But it all changes one night when she is heading out to meet up with him for another round of practice. she is ambushed by five men who take her prisoner, and attempt to either sell her off as a slave, or sell her to any of the local brothel's in New York, or Virginia. Richard gets wind of this and ends up mounting a rescue attempt. He manages to free her and they fight off many of their enemies. Richard is injured and loses his left eye while protecting Abigail. Just as they are about to be killed Haytham and his men appear and kill all the slavers. Charles helps get Richard back to Hatham's manor, while he cares for his daughter.

Shortly after both Abigail and Richard are introduced to the order of the Templars. Abigail is held back from becoming a member yet, but Richard, as a reward from Haytham for saving and protecting his daughter, is made a member, and given the task of acting as the protector for Abigail. And to help train her for when she is ready to join their ranks.

I also see her and Charles as very close, he being a surrogate uncle to her, and always loving the praise she receives from him for anything she does. when Haytham sends Charles away before his death, I see him asking Charles to take Abigail with him and gives her the key to the precursor site with a promise that he'll return for both it and her once all this business here is done with. though once she learns about his death by the hands of her half brother I see a change in her could arise. Perhaps it is SHE, not Charles who ascends to the title of Grand Master, with revenge in her heart for the death of her father by the hands of Connor. And with Richard and Charles at her side, I see her planning just that...revenge.

Also maybe as a foil to Abigail for when she is in her older/adult years, you have another oc, one who acts as both friends and confidant to Connor, but also as another assassin to match Abigail. Not another Indian, but maybe a young slave girl, bought/freed by Achilles, and raised by him, as well as trained by him.

Anyways it has been great rambling on tonight, but I am afraid I must be off. I do look forward to your next update and encourage it to be soon.
CrossNavy chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This was such a sweet chapter to read! I loved the father-daughter relationship you showed between them. It made me cry! Great chapter and PLEASE update soon. I will make sure to follow and favorite. ;)