Reviews for Transcend Your Limits V2
NodokaLover chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
did charizard go into mega charizard?
dragoncreators chapter 8 . 3/5/2014
Okie-Dokie, I'm interested to see what happens next... Is Charizard okay? What is Ash going to do? Is the world going to turn to Ash once again?

Onward!

Aurora
dragoncreators chapter 7 . 3/5/2014
Woot! Charizard sure Charred them! It's BAD PUN TIME!
This compitition turned to ash! Pikachu sure lit up that Gator!
Ash is going to be on fire!
dragoncreators chapter 6 . 3/5/2014
It's Charring Time XD
dragoncreators chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
Yep, Squirtle is awesome. Bulbasaur is still the best :D
dragoncreators chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
I love Shintyu XD Suicidal Voltorbs and Santa's gifts XD
Why is he sinking the SS Anne? Doesn't he know the danger of Sharpedos?

Finally, it looks like Ash is shaping up! He has pokemon who can and HAVE defeated legionaries, just one more time!
dragoncreators chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
:D I had this idea for a couple of Fics, a series called Double-Take, a story of a dimension traveler who goes to the dimensions of Pokemon, DBZ, Harry Potter and Doctor Who in order to give the character some much-needed advice at the right time, then stepping back to watch the chaos unfold.

It's a great Idea, I may never do it other than some drabbles, but this is looking to be very well-written and you do the battles very well.
Keep going!

Aurora
Pokemon Trainer Josiah chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
you are wrong look it up there is a 2 dollar bill look it up
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
That's why Yveltel sounded familiar! It's the mascot of pokemon Y!
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
So Kiryu genetically modified Charizard so he could go into shiny form when he was at his limits? All that's left is for Charizard to learn to control this power.
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
Yay! Trip-bashing! He's such a ***** in the anime.
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
It seems like you're developing a backstory for Tobi... I love that nickname. His reaction was hilarious!
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
I see. Ash wanted Glalie to take the intimidate as a special attacker so Gabite could deal massive damage with moves like Draco Meteor and Squirtle could finish it up. He's cool with the shades.
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
There actually is a 2$ bill. You shouldn't mock it. And Shinryu, I think you're a lunatic.
BiscuitCultist chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
tyranitar is a Dark/Rock type not Rock/Ice. Also, squirtle is a turtle and thus IS a reptile not an amphibian.