Reviews for Dr Lopez, I Presume
rg521 chapter 1 . 4/25
This story was awesome. I can't believe it took me so long to get around to reading it.
BrittanaLove93 chapter 1 . 1/29
This one shot is so darn cute :)
KestralsBrittana chapter 1 . 1/13
I can't tell you exactly how much perfection is involved in this and I've lost count of how many times I've read it.

I think I fell in love with it the first time I read it and I always fall a little bit more in love every time I read it again.

I only complaint - why isn't there a sequel? Lol. Seriously, though, I think it would be incredible if you could or are willing to write some sort of sequel oneshots or something? Cos I love this universe for them, but I also think it works fantastically as a one shot and would continue to work well in a one-shots verse.

Either way, this is forever staying one of my all time favourite pieces to read and it warms my heart every time. So thank you for writing it in the first place.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
This is great
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
This was so so so good.

I'm from South Africa and ive seen white lions, they're smaller than regular lions and I never quite thought how special they are
godblessthefandom chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
This was short and sweet, and felt a teensy bit fast, but I loved it anyway!
Tess chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
So I've read almost all of your fics, but somehow I just found this one for the first time. This is actually perfect and just what I needed in a fic tonight. It was adorable with Santana being all flustered and Brittany saying "okay" right away on the spot (because they will love each other until infinity and were meant to be together in any universe including this one) and gave me so many feelings (especially considering BRITTANA IS ACTUALLY MARRIED NOW). I feel like you can make any scenario 100% plausible when it comes to these two. (Also, I loved your use of parenthesis so much.)
aa chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
This continues to be the cutest fic ever.
fate023 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Literally can't stop smiling. freaking cute!
weeoil chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
This story is perfectly hilarious and romantic but I do think that it would be more reasonable and realistic if it was written in multi chapters so our girls could take longer time to learn more about each other.

Thanks for writing anyway, I laughed my ass off just so you know :)
PGSJ chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
This was so perfect!
NayHeMoAppreciation chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I hope you update! :)
smartass26 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This story is soooo good. Sequel would be wonderful.
badass26 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This is sooo good. in a way I wish this was not a one shot. I hve always wished there was a fanfic about them as a vet and a reporter in an african setting. Beautiful sunsets, interesting animals, some advanture n how our girls wld fall in love etc. This is the closest. Thx for writing.
freerangeegghead chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Cool story. You combined two of my favorite things: Africa and Glee. ;) Good job! Cheers!