Reviews for Dr Lopez, I Presume
This is great
This was so so so good.

I'm from South Africa and ive seen white lions, they're smaller than regular lions and I never quite thought how special they are
godblessthefandom chapter 1 . 3/18
This was short and sweet, and felt a teensy bit fast, but I loved it anyway!
Tess chapter 1 . 2/25
So I've read almost all of your fics, but somehow I just found this one for the first time. This is actually perfect and just what I needed in a fic tonight. It was adorable with Santana being all flustered and Brittany saying "okay" right away on the spot (because they will love each other until infinity and were meant to be together in any universe including this one) and gave me so many feelings (especially considering BRITTANA IS ACTUALLY MARRIED NOW). I feel like you can make any scenario 100% plausible when it comes to these two. (Also, I loved your use of parenthesis so much.)
aa chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
This continues to be the cutest fic ever.
fate023 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Literally can't stop smiling. freaking cute!
weeoil chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
This story is perfectly hilarious and romantic but I do think that it would be more reasonable and realistic if it was written in multi chapters so our girls could take longer time to learn more about each other.

Thanks for writing anyway, I laughed my ass off just so you know :)
PGSJ chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
This was so perfect!
NayaHeMoFan chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I hope you update! :)
smartass26 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This story is soooo good. Sequel would be wonderful.
badass26 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This is sooo good. in a way I wish this was not a one shot. I hve always wished there was a fanfic about them as a vet and a reporter in an african setting. Beautiful sunsets, interesting animals, some advanture n how our girls wld fall in love etc. This is the closest. Thx for writing.
freerangeegghead chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Cool story. You combined two of my favorite things: Africa and Glee. ;) Good job! Cheers!
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
:)(: I'm going to tell you something that you should you know; and, that is, that this story is incredibly brilliant.
It's a long one-shot and since I smiled a big smile the entire story, my cheeks are in quite a bit of pain right now (completely worth it).
Santana is absolutely, without a doubt, dorkly adorable or adorably dorky-take your pick. Brittany is mischievously, adorably charming. They're so perfect for each other.
This is some flawless work and just about the cutest thing I've ever read.
I love it but how can you not, it's incredible. :)(:
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I loved this story! So sweet and charming and exactly what you're good at. Definitely made me smile. Thanks!
diana015 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013