Reviews for Dr Lopez, I Presume
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
:)(: I'm going to tell you something that you should you know; and, that is, that this story is incredibly brilliant.
It's a long one-shot and since I smiled a big smile the entire story, my cheeks are in quite a bit of pain right now (completely worth it).
Santana is absolutely, without a doubt, dorkly adorable or adorably dorky-take your pick. Brittany is mischievously, adorably charming. They're so perfect for each other.
This is some flawless work and just about the cutest thing I've ever read.
I love it but how can you not, it's incredible. :)(:
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I loved this story! So sweet and charming and exactly what you're good at. Definitely made me smile. Thanks!
diana015 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
cute fic i liked it !
UnDefineMe chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
This was hilariously fantastic. Like I actually can't...even... ...

I was reading this on the bus and pretty sure some people think i have a drug problem with the way i was snorting all over the show. Good job.
Fever-Induced chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This was soo freaking adorable! Loved it :D
maybesometime chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Can i bribe you to write a sequel for this...like, i dont know, plea maybe?! please, per favore, sìl vous plaît, por favor, bitte...;D
Lauren H 91 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Mrs. Dr. Santana Pierce-I really can't with this and its great and I feel the need to review your stories again
epic-much21 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Omg I can't tell you how much I love this! Just absolutely perfect from start to finish! Please keep writing! This is probably one of my favourite Brittana fic! Just perfect. :D
ruby-may89 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
this is awesome!
singlevow chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Amazing!
drumgirlvaleska chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This was fabulous! The world and stuff were really original and just, Santana as this dorky vet is just too adorable :)
IzaGleek chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Excellen story - fun and just adorable !
0mniessence chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
OMIGOD CUTEST AND MOST MASTERFUL BRITTANA ONE-SHOT EVAH! I LOVED THIS! I HOPE YOU WRITE MORE STORIES! IT'S NOW OFFICIALLY MIDNIGHT INMY TIME ZONE. THANK YOU, I WILL NOW ONLY GET 5 HRS OF SLEEP BEFORE SCHOOL!

BUT IT WAS WORTH IT!
comintrix chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I love you dearly.
this is all sorts of incredible and like, researched, and fun and i adore well done love at first sight stories.
i give you 1million points!
NayaAndHemoTogethaaa98 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Omg this was the cutest fict ever...
79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »