Reviews for Dr Lopez, I Presume
CeeBeeGeeBee chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Fabulous, flawless, perfectly amazing. I love everything you write and this has certainly helped with my TKTD withdrawals. Every incarnation of Brittana you come up with is so so good and I am very excited for your future stories.
Mistyblue Jane chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Yet another amazing story. I just love all forms of Brittana you write. I just love it when you write JJ. Great job. Never stop writing Brittana, no one writes Brittana like you do. Love love love love love this! :)
Conri chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is a very fun read. Thank you for sharing; I really enjoyed it.
dekkaisdefyinggravity chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I actually love you. As in I am in love with you and your writing and your everything.
Rosetoast chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
OH MY GOSSSSSSH!

This was unbelievable!

You're absolutely amazing.

Thank you!
manatees-have-thick-skin chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Best one-shot I've read in a while, I adored it :)
D chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
And here I was ranting on Twitter about how I was running out of awesome fanfics to read. Gaaaah... I'm doing my happy dance now. [And not that it matters but I dance pretty well. Lol.] You are legit man. Thanks for this! Serfuckadorbs!
M206 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
SUPER sad we didn't get to hear about their sexy times, especially after imagining Santana so isolated and lonely in Kenya:(

But, I loved it otherwise. I love wgen Brittany is flirty and outgoing. A sequel would be FABULOUS!:)
Walking Through a Dream chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I love this. It is absolutely adorable and endearing. Whoo for open schedules!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I like this story very much.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This is actually the best thing I have ever read. The plot is honestly the most niche thing ve ever read and the humour is absolutely fantastic. It's nice to finally read someone thing that isn't the same thing recycled over and over again, I applaud you.
Blueskkies chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This was super cute
Nova Forever chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
"Hey Brittany we need to get some footage of you narrating with the lion in the backgr- ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?" Puck's voice rang out across the savanna.

Mike boots the cameraman in the shin with a gesture to the still frolicking lion cubs, who have luckily continued on undisturbed by Puck's shrieking. Tina coughs out a laugh as Brittany and Santana pop up from the backseat of the Jeep, trying to straighten their clothes and mussed hair out.

"Stop wigg'n out Puck. You of all people should know that if the Jeep is a rockin', don't come a knockin'," Brittany calls out as she slides her movie star sunglasses back onto her face and an arm around Santana's shoulders.

"I'm doing all the hard work filming while Brittany bangs the hot vet?!" Puck whines while shaking his head emphatically. "No, this ain't gonna play."

Tina spins her handheld camera around to get a shot of her face. "Let the record show that Puck has lost this round once again. And also that I totally called it on Santana not being interested in any male's package."

Santana buries her face in her hands, feeling her face heat up as Puck and Tina both film her embarrassment and Brittany's nonchalance.

(Okay yeah, maybe it was a bit stupid to jump Brittany's bones before they have even worked out the details on them being together. Or driven away from a crew of smart-ass friends with high definition video cameras.)

(And really, can you fault her? I mean, have you seen her fiancé? Jumping at the green light to get into her pants was probably not only smart, it was inevitable.)

She peeks from between her fingers as Mike and Tina sidle up to the vehicle and engage Brittany in an earnest discussion about the logistics of getting horizontal in a cramped backseat. Santana lets her hand drift into Brittany's lap to interlace their fingers, emboldened by the knowledge that if they can get married and have sex in the back of her Jeep, they can certainly hold hands.

Puck watches on with a wry smile as a flash of feathers lands on his shoulder. "Well it looks like it is just me and you now, Mejooli."

"Ul-kina."

THE END.

(wait how did Mejooli get there tho? oh well i'm going to bed)
wkgreen chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Wooohoo.. Santana gets the girl! Loved the story! Thanks for sharing!
SickSister chapter 1 . 11/19/2012