Reviews for Dr Lopez, I Presume
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
So freakin' cute!
VerdeGooch chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I can't believe theres a brittana story about animal planet :) that's why I love fanfiction. Pretty please keep going.
ficklefrog chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
What a lovely little story! So charming! Really really enjoyed it!
CeeBeeGeeBee chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Fabulous, flawless, perfectly amazing. I love everything you write and this has certainly helped with my TKTD withdrawals. Every incarnation of Brittana you come up with is so so good and I am very excited for your future stories.
Mistyblue Jane chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Yet another amazing story. I just love all forms of Brittana you write. I just love it when you write JJ. Great job. Never stop writing Brittana, no one writes Brittana like you do. Love love love love love this! :)
Conri chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is a very fun read. Thank you for sharing; I really enjoyed it.
dekkaisdefyinggravity chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I actually love you. As in I am in love with you and your writing and your everything.
Rosetoast chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
OH MY GOSSSSSSH!

This was unbelievable!

You're absolutely amazing.

Thank you!
manatees-have-thick-skin chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Best one-shot I've read in a while, I adored it :)
D chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
And here I was ranting on Twitter about how I was running out of awesome fanfics to read. Gaaaah... I'm doing my happy dance now. [And not that it matters but I dance pretty well. Lol.] You are legit man. Thanks for this! Serfuckadorbs!
M206 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
SUPER sad we didn't get to hear about their sexy times, especially after imagining Santana so isolated and lonely in Kenya:(

But, I loved it otherwise. I love wgen Brittany is flirty and outgoing. A sequel would be FABULOUS!:)
Walking Through a Dream chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I love this. It is absolutely adorable and endearing. Whoo for open schedules!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I like this story very much.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This is actually the best thing I have ever read. The plot is honestly the most niche thing ve ever read and the humour is absolutely fantastic. It's nice to finally read someone thing that isn't the same thing recycled over and over again, I applaud you.
Blueskkies chapter 1 . 11/19/2012