Reviews for Dr Lopez, I Presume
gleek344 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I really liked it! Thank you! :)
Gurkblomma chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
So sweet and happy and smart and cute. Loved it!
Lightninf chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Amazing. No other words needed to be said. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
So freakin' cute!
VerdeGooch chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I can't believe theres a brittana story about animal planet :) that's why I love fanfiction. Pretty please keep going.
ficklefrog chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
What a lovely little story! So charming! Really really enjoyed it!
CeeBeeGeeBee chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Fabulous, flawless, perfectly amazing. I love everything you write and this has certainly helped with my TKTD withdrawals. Every incarnation of Brittana you come up with is so so good and I am very excited for your future stories.
Mistyblue Jane chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Yet another amazing story. I just love all forms of Brittana you write. I just love it when you write JJ. Great job. Never stop writing Brittana, no one writes Brittana like you do. Love love love love love this! :)
Conri chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is a very fun read. Thank you for sharing; I really enjoyed it.
dekkaisdefyinggravity chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I actually love you. As in I am in love with you and your writing and your everything.
Rosetoast chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
OH MY GOSSSSSSH!

This was unbelievable!

You're absolutely amazing.

Thank you!
manatees-have-thick-skin chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Best one-shot I've read in a while, I adored it :)
D chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
And here I was ranting on Twitter about how I was running out of awesome fanfics to read. Gaaaah... I'm doing my happy dance now. [And not that it matters but I dance pretty well. Lol.] You are legit man. Thanks for this! Serfuckadorbs!
M206 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
SUPER sad we didn't get to hear about their sexy times, especially after imagining Santana so isolated and lonely in Kenya:(

But, I loved it otherwise. I love wgen Brittany is flirty and outgoing. A sequel would be FABULOUS!:)
Walking Through a Dream chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I love this. It is absolutely adorable and endearing. Whoo for open schedules!
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »