Reviews for Dr Lopez, I Presume
Nova Forever chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
"Hey Brittany we need to get some footage of you narrating with the lion in the backgr- ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?" Puck's voice rang out across the savanna.

Mike boots the cameraman in the shin with a gesture to the still frolicking lion cubs, who have luckily continued on undisturbed by Puck's shrieking. Tina coughs out a laugh as Brittany and Santana pop up from the backseat of the Jeep, trying to straighten their clothes and mussed hair out.

"Stop wigg'n out Puck. You of all people should know that if the Jeep is a rockin', don't come a knockin'," Brittany calls out as she slides her movie star sunglasses back onto her face and an arm around Santana's shoulders.

"I'm doing all the hard work filming while Brittany bangs the hot vet?!" Puck whines while shaking his head emphatically. "No, this ain't gonna play."

Tina spins her handheld camera around to get a shot of her face. "Let the record show that Puck has lost this round once again. And also that I totally called it on Santana not being interested in any male's package."

Santana buries her face in her hands, feeling her face heat up as Puck and Tina both film her embarrassment and Brittany's nonchalance.

(Okay yeah, maybe it was a bit stupid to jump Brittany's bones before they have even worked out the details on them being together. Or driven away from a crew of smart-ass friends with high definition video cameras.)

(And really, can you fault her? I mean, have you seen her fiancé? Jumping at the green light to get into her pants was probably not only smart, it was inevitable.)

She peeks from between her fingers as Mike and Tina sidle up to the vehicle and engage Brittany in an earnest discussion about the logistics of getting horizontal in a cramped backseat. Santana lets her hand drift into Brittany's lap to interlace their fingers, emboldened by the knowledge that if they can get married and have sex in the back of her Jeep, they can certainly hold hands.

Puck watches on with a wry smile as a flash of feathers lands on his shoulder. "Well it looks like it is just me and you now, Mejooli."

"Ul-kina."

THE END.

(wait how did Mejooli get there tho? oh well i'm going to bed)
wkgreen chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Wooohoo.. Santana gets the girl! Loved the story! Thanks for sharing!
SickSister chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Loved it :)
Puff614 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Aww that was awesome, plus I seriously laughed my way through much of it. Frickin cute stuff. I'd love a sequel at some point of their crazy adventures. Wonder where they'd honeymoon?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Any chance we can get an epilogue? Please! Awesome fic!
terriblemuriel chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This is the greatest thing since the mastery of fire, the invention of the wheel, sliced bread, and the Internet. I love everything about this story and its author!
boredsenseless2 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Very charming one shot, and wonderful writing from you as usual. It's always good to read a crack-ish but oh so very enjoyable fic once in a while. Thanks so much for writing and sharing this.
RansMuse chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This was absolutely amazing! Poor S. I thought for sure her brain was going to explode from all her stressing! XD But B was able to take care of business, like always. ;) So cute!
RAVEN chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
You know whats funny? A white loin cub was actually born here in Australia just recently! in captivity of course, i was watching it on the news just before i read this!
Chellz chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Totally AWESOME story!
peach83 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Genius! This fic made me feel so giddy. They're so cute. Bravo!
We're A Two Shot chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Oh my god this story was perfect. Interesting setting, confident! Brittany is always charming and nerdy spastic Santana is adorable. I loved how the animals are Santanas only real friends. Impere and Mejooli really brought this story alive. You're wonderful!
ficreadr chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
i can't explain to you how much i LOVE this story!
nayalove chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Oh my god I live iron maiden and that song rocks ! And Santana was so cute in this
dontgoogleme chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Looooved it! Brilliant humor all around. Thanks for the perfectly cute story!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »