Reviews for Dr Lopez, I Presume
wkgreen chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Wooohoo.. Santana gets the girl! Loved the story! Thanks for sharing!
SickSister chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Loved it :)
Puff614 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Aww that was awesome, plus I seriously laughed my way through much of it. Frickin cute stuff. I'd love a sequel at some point of their crazy adventures. Wonder where they'd honeymoon?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Any chance we can get an epilogue? Please! Awesome fic!
terriblemuriel chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This is the greatest thing since the mastery of fire, the invention of the wheel, sliced bread, and the Internet. I love everything about this story and its author!
boredsenseless2 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Very charming one shot, and wonderful writing from you as usual. It's always good to read a crack-ish but oh so very enjoyable fic once in a while. Thanks so much for writing and sharing this.
RansMuse chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This was absolutely amazing! Poor S. I thought for sure her brain was going to explode from all her stressing! XD But B was able to take care of business, like always. ;) So cute!
RAVEN chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
You know whats funny? A white loin cub was actually born here in Australia just recently! in captivity of course, i was watching it on the news just before i read this!
Chellz chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Totally AWESOME story!
peach83 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Genius! This fic made me feel so giddy. They're so cute. Bravo!
We're A Two Shot chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Oh my god this story was perfect. Interesting setting, confident! Brittany is always charming and nerdy spastic Santana is adorable. I loved how the animals are Santanas only real friends. Impere and Mejooli really brought this story alive. You're wonderful!
ficreadr chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
i can't explain to you how much i LOVE this story!
nayalove chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Oh my god I live iron maiden and that song rocks ! And Santana was so cute in this
dontgoogleme chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Looooved it! Brilliant humor all around. Thanks for the perfectly cute story!
JRRS chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
So good. I love it. Thanks for sharing.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »