Reviews for Worthy
ED chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I feel sorry for Juice I always got the thought that he was the one who didn't have people watching his back. I always thought that he is brighter with the way he can use computers than he is given credit for. It also doens't help because he has never been in the loop on situatioins etc. I love this story.

TTYAL,

ED.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This is awesome I love the way you write Chibs and Juice! You can hear the actual characters in your head the way you have written it. I am pleased that you had Chibs state he was is in a similar jam to him that seems to be forgotten a lot!

TTYAL,

ED.
Ambrosia Rush chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
'Forget all of that, what happened to brothers loving brothers?' I love that entire paragraph but it's this sentence that really just nails it for me. I feel like what they once were has been falling apart for seasons and the loyalty in one another- the only thing that ever really kept them together- has been destroyed.

"I thought you guys would excommunicate me if you found out about my father, which is worse than being dead to me."- I really do feel that Juice would rather be dead than be stripped of his patch- and in that recent episode where Juice says '(outside the club) I've got no friends, no family' this club is everything to him, I understand why he did what he did, I understand how he got into this situation and I'm praying he manages to get out of it.

'You are a rat! Once a rat, always a rat.'-I think at one point or another all the SAMCRO men have been faced with the decision to talk to the feds, and at one point I think all of them have seriously considered it. Chibs even went to speak with Stahl- sure he fessed up to it, but he still did it. Jax played Stahl, and while the guys knew it, shouldn't it on some level still count?

Thank you for this awesome story! I love it, the conversation flowed nicely and the characters were right on.
JadedDragon4 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I really liked this-I could totally see this conversation happening-and I like how you got it down on paper. The characterization was just right.

It's tearing me up inside thinking about how Chibs' and Juice's relationship grew last season and now . . . with Ope and the new SAA role, Chibs has changed just as much as Jax! I REALLY REALLY hope that they don't kill Juice! I don't think I would be able to watch another episode.

Keep up the great work!