Reviews for Pieces: Of Sparks and Petals
Harry Potter MASTER OF DEATH chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
Ergh. When your parents take your laptop away...
LOOKatMEimNOTemo chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
This is so awesome! I love how Larx and Marly are so clueless about everything!
Chaos's Prototype chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
I know I've said it before, but I. Love. Your. Marluxia.
XD I love their reactions to the whole car thing, and that they're holding hands, d'aww...
ASKHLKJDSG *Is* Zane supposed to be me? It's been driving me crazy not knowing.*headdesk* I'm sorry...

I'm still loving the story!
Raining Moon Song chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
;; *hugs*

I'm sorry if you have those problems with your dad, that's just a horrible thing to say to anyone. I can relate to you in having a sibling that's favored over you.

But you're doing really well! And I look forward to reading more. :)
Chaos's Prototype chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Have I mention I love the 'flying fiddle' phrase? 'Cause I do. XD
And now I'm curious (and so it will bug me D:): Just who /are/ they? *cannot wait to find out* :D
Raining Moon Song chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This looks really awesome so far, and I can't wait to see more. uvu Thank you very much for writing and posting this! ;v;/)
Storm of Roses chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
*stare* Weird thing is, I actually live in Massachusetts... Odd. You sure you aren't stalking me...?

Mm, whatever. That only served to make this more awesome. Eerily accurate, and awesome. Funnily enough, I can barely manage a ponytail. Look at Len Kagamine in any of his songs where his hair is up, and I look just like that. My sister calls it a 'Len ponytail.' *shot for randomness*

I swear, my reviews get more and more off track every time I write them. It's kinda fun. Awesome job, anyways. I shall be stalking this.
Chaos's Prototype chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Dude, you're amazing :D I love this so much. And I want to be able to write Marluxia like you can, you write him /fantastically/. Great job!