Reviews for Empty
more sex
ObsessedWithYaoi chapter 1 . 4/16
More please
FakeDoNico chapter 1 . 4/3
I think it was amazing. Really. I can see this happening! You're excelent.
des chapter 1 . 3/4
this fucking suck u asshole
Starlightm chapter 1 . 2/13
Loved it! Wish there was a sequel!?
I am typing this review on my phone, and I just sent the first half, I apologize. I was trying to spell immediately correctly and accidentally pressed 'post review'. Damn button is right next to the keyboard.
Forgive me, I will continue my pathetic little story.
I immediately started reading the book with a vengeance, feeling content and happy that it would have such a happy ending. Imagine my surprise. :)
I want to thank you, from the bottom of my heart, I thank you. Because while I read The Great Gatsby I grew horrified, and I couldn't stop thinking of how wrong it was, and where was Jay Gastsby the assassin? And Nick loved him so much.
It was so obvious, so lovely, the thought of Jay throwing his love at such an unworthy trinket- I cried, when Jay Gatsby died.
Because Nick, who loved him so much, and was so worried about him, called. And Jay died happy thinking it was Daisy.
Thank you, because this is the story I turn to when I remember how much I love Nick and Jay. This is the ending I choose to remember fondly and talk about.
This story is how The Great Gatsby should have ended, this is Jay and Nick's happy ending, because they both deserved it and so much more.
You are a rare and beautiful person. Thank you.

PS. I do have an account here, I am Nightmare's Court. I just wanted to send you this while I was thinking of your story.

I wish you every happiness.

- Nyte
You know, I've read and loved this story for years- but I never reviewed. I think it's time I rectify this.
To begin with, I actually read this when I was in high school reading The Great Gatsby for English class. I was in the middle of the book, and impatient to know Jay's secret (I believe I was at the part before we discovered his love for Daisy), and so I looked up fanfiction for it.
I read this and my mouth dropped open, it was like the Angels were singing, "how awesome is this story!" I was so excited, so happy The Great Gatsby was so cool, I imedietly went back to reading
Izumi Kiryuu chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
This was amazing! PLEASE CONTINUE!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
tHIS AU HAS SO MUCH POTENTIAL
Mika821 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Pretty interesting twist. To be absolutely honest, I never would have thought of this ending. But I like it. Very original and creative.
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
The assassin aspect of this story intrigues me. However, I'm not sure that Nick would accept it so easily, especially since he killed so many people.
yepiuwregbpwuervbiwurbvp chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Not too bad! This is the first Great Gatsby fabric I've read!
Obsessedwithyaoi chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
This is the best please keep going more
Hessian304 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I like the idea of Gatsby as an assassin. Good thinking and good story :)