Reviews for The One With Joey and Phoebe's Baby
Gohanlaser9 chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Sequel, please!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
This is really good. Write more! :)
Victoria-White-Cat chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Oh m God, this was so great I loved it! All the characters were spot on and I love Phoebe/Joey! Well done!
Peanuts chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Hi! What a great story! I truly enjoyed reading this! I think you did a great job capturing the characters, the emotions, and the storyline! I'm glad everything worked out. I look forward to reading the epilogue. :-)
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
That was really good! What happens next?!
ButterflyTango chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
what! no! no do NOT stop there!
ButterflyTango chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
ohhh really good
Howyoudoinuglynakedguy chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Oh my god you can't end it there! This chapter was amazing, I really wasn't expecting that ending though!
Brrpenguin chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Please please don't kill of phoebes not when she and Joey are going to be parents! I beg of you don't do it!
Peanuts chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Intense chapter! I was so happy thinking about Joey becoming a father and he and Phoebe being parents of a baby boy, and then the drama began. :-( Hoping everything turns out okay! Hope you update soon! :-)
Brrpenguin chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This was really good! I am so excited that Joey gets a happy ending! Please write more!
Howyoudoinuglynakedguy chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I really like this story, I hope Joey makes the birth on time, update soon?!:)
Peanuts chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Hi! I like this! So happy that Joey and Phoebe are married and that Joey's excited he's going to be a father. Hope everything goes okay. Looking forward to the next chapter! :-)