Reviews for The Better Angels of Our Nature
fadabella chapter 4 . 2/21/2015
Yup and I also read this one and holy shit! MIght have loved it even more tbh!
Very good angst, very good make up, very good everything!
Missing you in the world of fanfics (but keeping my thumbs pressed for you in the world of original fiction!)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/11/2015
Beautiful, again. Love, love, love. The feelings are pure awe, joy, and wonderment. I wonder if Elena ever becomes a vampire...
Lady Mythology chapter 4 . 1/11/2015
And I get to leave another review because, apparently, I wasn't logged in.

I am in awe of your writing style. I think that's what I like about reading so much. You make 'the feels' so real, I'm actually there, experiencing it, not just hearing about it second hand. The good and the bad. Some people can't nail both, but you do. A sincere, heartfelt 'you rock!' because you do. Thank you for not only writing, but writing and sharing. I am making my way through your Desperate Love trilogy and I'm glad I did. Back to that next week!
Julia chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
I seriously love you for writing this story alone. Even more than for "Inevitable." I don't think i've EVER read a fanfic that delved so deeply and with such amazing laser precision into the nature of Damon Salvatore. Not to mention eloquence and poetry. You're incredibly talented. I'm saying that not only because of the aforementioned psychoanalysis, but also because you manage to balance cutting, witty humour and sarcastic banter between Elena and Damon (and every other character) with moments of such powerful tenderness and passion so evocatively that i can almost hear the characters talking here, next to me.

It's 3 a.m. and i'm probably rambling, but i just wanted to thank you. It really is rare to read a story that shakes you up the way this one did me. You see those characters with such clarity and depth of understanding, that it amazes me and makes me want to just sit quietly and ponder the million and one aspects of humanity that make us such frustratingly complicated creatures.

Also, i know it's two or three years too late, but i'd still like to congratulate you on becoming a published author. :)))

And now that i've checked your profile page and seen that i have plenty more stories (and books! Yum, gonna go on shopping spree tomorrow. :D ) i know there is plenty more of your goodness still to read through and savour. It's like finding a forgotten stash of christmas presents in the middle of february, when you're sick of the dark and the cold and suddenly feel fuzzy and excited again and spring doesn't seem so far away.

Did i mention, that i'd like to thank you? ;)

All the best,
love from Poland.

PS. To paraphrase Tim Minchin, if someone could make me write like you, i'd give them my piano, one of my legs and my wife. ;)

Sorry for the long ramble this turned out to be.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
Just finished reading for the second time, amazing stuff in here!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
That was very nice, the smut perfect as always! I just wondering if Elena it's ok with the possibility of becoming a vampire.., and I reeeally miss bloodplay! I went to buy your stories, but then I saw people talking about the PG, and whaaat? Sorry, I do like a good plot and stuff, but the lemon part to me it's just so essential... I'm happy for you, tough. If this is what really matters for you, then you should do it :)
SpobyOTP chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
This was an awesome end to an awesome story. I like that Damon decided to tell her everything he did while he was away, and I love how she still stayed and tried to understand where he had been coming from.

Great job!
SpobyOTP chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
Poor Elena. I can understand Jeremy's concern for her, but at least Damon's back now. At least he's back and she won't have to go through that hell anymore.
SpobyOTP chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
Poor Elena. I understand, I think, what she meant about not being able to forgive Damon and then wanting to forgive him at the same time. It's that righteous part of her that absolutely revolts at the acts Damon has committed, but then again, the irrational part of her that is able to brush away all of those things, urges her to go against her better judgment and forgive him.
SpobyOTP chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Very good first chapter. Elena trying to get into Damon's head is definitely a tricky challenge. I wondered what she would think when he fessed up to killing Bree, but he did have a point. She was the one who almost got him killed by calling Lexi's boyfriend. If it hadn't been for her though, Elena would have never begged for his life, or wanted to let it be known he meant something to her.

The talk about rape was very powerful and meaningful to me. It shows that, even though Damon has done horrible things in his past, there's a line he won't cross and that's that.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
love it! i absolutely love it!
Ragna01 chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Damn was that good! Short and perfect!
Ragna01 chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
O.O- WOW
Ragna01 chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
God, Ive been waiting ages for a story where their issues get sorted out after getting together! Thank you!
Ragna01 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
What the hell! I love it!