Reviews for From Potions to Potter
TheAngelthatfellfromHeaven chapter 27 . 5/14
cannot wait to read more! this is amazin!
More stories please as soon as possible please
Sharklist6285 chapter 4 . 4/19
With the way you say Harry was treated before coming to the weasleys, I find it HIGHLY unlikely that mrs. weasley finds nothing wrong with Harry. he's been starved for more than a week, beaten regularly, barely left out in the sun, the should be something obviously wrong with him. besides, he is soooo not acting like an abused child. perhaps you're just missing information since you haven't read the books, which I think is strange, but the writing is still good and I'm interested to see where this goes.
You got better and better at writing this. You also capture Snape’s voice perfectly!
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 27 . 2/17
I just found your story and I am loving every moment of it. Keep up the excellen work.
Poor Harry, abused both at home an at school,
lorena.martincorrea chapter 2 . 2/10
Go Harry, go!
lorena.martincorrea chapter 1 . 2/10
I dislike lot Vernon , poor Harry.
Chrissysmiles chapter 27 . 2/9
Glad that you have written a new chapter.
I am curious to see if in your story will it take time for these two to trust one another and let go of their past thoughts of one another. I think in some stories the author forgets about human nature and they instantly become bonded...your Severus so far is very canon, enjoy that you are keeping him so!
Hermione Granger is how you spell her name, in many chapters this is not spelled correctly.
Like other readers I too wish your chapters were longer because it seems like it is over just as one is getting into it.
I did see you made a comment about this point to another reader. But hoping you might reconsider adding to the story/chapter to make it longer.

Hope your real life gives you time to add more to this story in a quicker time frame, but thanks for taking the time to write and post.

:-)
Michellecole chapter 26 . 2/8
Love this story !
Michellecole chapter 25 . 2/8
Yeah
You updated hooray!
Outofthisworldgal chapter 27 . 2/8
I would have loved Harry to whisper to Severus "I thought you didn't like lying" after Lockhart said he face a hoard of Dragons
I know this is in the future but I hope Harry asks and takes Severus down into the chamber with him and Ron
DarkRavie chapter 27 . 2/8
mandancie chapter 27 . 2/8
I'm so happy to see that you've updated! I enjoyed this chapter! I can't wait to see what you have planned for the next chapter.
Great chapter! I look forward to more.