Reviews for From Potions to Potter
AlbusDumbledore12 chapter 27 . 9/18
Pls update!
Update soon
dracograngersnape chapter 21 . 7/30
snape is always in favor of corporal punishment which is basically a spanking
ILoveBands2Much chapter 27 . 7/12
Omg I love this story
The gradual shift in harry and Severus’ relationship is so interesting I love it !
SelenaLunaBlack chapter 1 . 7/10
The ones that say negative things I mean. This story is wonderful!
SelenaLunaBlack chapter 1 . 7/10
Don't ever listen to these idiots! I love this story and you should definitely continue it!
arlena.ferrell chapter 15 . 7/8
Actually I think you did a good Poppy, every time I read her it’s like this.
Amber chapter 24 . 6/26
YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL HERMIONE OR ALICIA SPINNET'S NAMES CORRECTLY. Are you that stupid? Wow. I can't believe I spent 24 chapters on this garbage of a fic.
Amber chapter 21 . 6/26
Corporal punishment should NEVER be used on children who have been physical abused. You're a terrible person, sorry not sorry :/
TheAngelthatfellfromHeaven chapter 27 . 5/14
cannot wait to read more! this is amazin!
More stories please as soon as possible please
Sharklist6285 chapter 4 . 4/19
With the way you say Harry was treated before coming to the weasleys, I find it HIGHLY unlikely that mrs. weasley finds nothing wrong with Harry. he's been starved for more than a week, beaten regularly, barely left out in the sun, the should be something obviously wrong with him. besides, he is soooo not acting like an abused child. perhaps you're just missing information since you haven't read the books, which I think is strange, but the writing is still good and I'm interested to see where this goes.
You got better and better at writing this. You also capture Snape’s voice perfectly!
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 27 . 2/17
I just found your story and I am loving every moment of it. Keep up the excellen work.
Poor Harry, abused both at home an at school,