Reviews for Heart on the Mend
Blake2020 chapter 9 . 7/19
Great chapter and great updated and until the next chapter as well.
Blake2020 chapter 8 . 7/19
Interesting
Blake2020 chapter 3 . 7/19
nice
Blake2020 chapter 2 . 7/19
good
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 7/19
great start
Guest chapter 9 . 12/11/2016
RIP to this Fic, it was a good read.
moneygreen932 chapter 9 . 9/3/2016
Just finished rereading this and I got to say as a story that is believeable and that can be taken serious for this fandom, your's is the only one that I've come across that actually does your initial plot plan, Yukari, and most importantly Uzume justice. This is truly a fine piece of work written by you and it sets up a lot of interesting potential things in the future of your story. I know that you said that even if life catches you that you will not abandon this story and I pray that that is true, it being two years since an update I'm sure you can understand my concern. Please do note that this is not a selfish person urging or demanding a return but a fan who's interested in the story and maybe in your future Sekirei projects, because as a fan of this fandom it is truly heartbreaking that most of the best stories are all uncompleted and only few that are completed are actually any good. This story and another potential one you make seem like they would be good to read and I hope that Life will allow you to be able to bless us with the rest of this great story and maybe even others. Not just for our entertainment but also for your hobbies sake of writing fanfics too. I'll eagerly continue to await your return and hope and pray that life doesn't get too hard or busy even if you don't make it back. I'll always be a fan.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2015
Okay it's weird that minato isn't an ashikabi as well and are you really going to give her his sekirei
Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2015
Always thought it was weird nobody has a problem with yukari 18 being with shina 13 at the oldest while knowing she's a perv but they all think minato so going to do something to kuj who is 8-10
Rekxyen chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
This fanfic is getting better and better, keep up the good work, and good luck on this fanfic, I await for the next exciting chapter, of this great fanfic
blackgoku12 chapter 9 . 8/3/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter! Great stuff!