Reviews for The List
Angie1024 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Aww love this :)
aussiegirlforever chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
awww thats is adorable so much dotty love
degrassijayandalex chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Awh this was so cute and adorable! Dom and Letty are so meant for each other! I love how he just takes time out to watch her, and think about everything that he loves about her. That's so cute! I totally loved the ending when he was about to ask her to marry him. Awwwh! You did a great job writing this. Awesome work!(:
Alex-Diesel chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
how dare you tease me like that girl! i loved it LRod01. how you living?

alex
SpiritGoddass chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Awwwe... love it!
duchessduchie chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Aww this is so sweet and perfect! I love how you reflected back on how long they were together and have known eachother.
Stacee13 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Awwww. Wife. I love that. They would be the best. Partners, friends, lovers, parents, spouses.

He is so drawn to her as she is to him. They are perfect for one another...
Karikocha chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Short and sweet.
Shawnied777 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
LOVED THIS! I thought it was so cute the way he was talking about all the little things he loved about her, things that made her...her. His one and only. And the ending was just so perfect! Great job! :)
DANDANI chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Wow! I loved it! That was very sweet. Go on, please! Thanks for sharing! :) hugs
my shangri-la chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Oh! I loved this little blurb of their life! Perfect! He compared her to a Chihuahua? And he's still alive? Chihuahua's are also quite yappy. Letty isn't yappy, but snappy with a heavy dose of sarcasm! Amazing. )
Princess of Darkness17 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
aww cute! love it well done
dotty fan chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
great one shot please write more
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
So good! He see so much than you would have thought especially when he thinks she is not looking..
layali86 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012