Reviews for The Next Great Adventure
pearlzep chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
You... ohh, you. Yes, I'm talking to you, Persephonae. How do you do it? Why do you play with my emotions? I almost couldn't finish this story. If I haven't read some of your previous stories, I wouldn't have finished reading this! (Not really, I would still finish this... I think) Anyways, great story! I love the plot twist! I've been looking for these kinds of stories. Thank you, Persephonae.
MoonaHena chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I RLLY thought u wrote Lisanna as the bride! Thats how gr8 u r writing! Nice twist! ;)
Icestar427 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I like it. It's vague, cause I didn't expect Lucy to be the one being married. It sounds like someone else is being married! Good work!
Collaborative Lady chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Ahhhhhh... Cleverly played there. You think: it's vague enough for Lucy to be the bride, then oops wait it's Lisana sad Lucy, and Lucy pops up again with an uncertainty that parallels the sneaky audience manipulation you did there. Well done.
spygrl007 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Well played! :)
kazenostigmafan4ever chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
haha...the way u wrote it made me actually made me wonder if it really was lucy as the bride...I just luv happy endings:)
ThePartyHasEntered chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I was getting worried there for a second! I actually thought he was going to marry Lisanna! XD
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This was wonderful; great job :)
Rockin' angels chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This is so sweet. I thought Lucy is not gonna get married to Natsu.
Toondoon chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Phew, you really had me going for a minute there! LOL XD
I loved this, can't wait for the next update :D
nehamerchant123 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Amazing story! It was so cute! Please, please, oh pretty please write more one-shots like this! Or write a some sort of follow up story please!