Reviews for Naruto's Tournament
Guest chapter 4 . 10/14/2016
:3 more
Arsao Tome chapter 4 . 8/14/2016
Is it alright if I can do my version of this story?
blue Ben 18 chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Firstly naruto universe has a lot of technology we use today .if you do not believe me watch boruto the movie
allcreation103 chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
I'm gonna take a guess that narutos dragon blade is the one from that video game where the leaf is attacked by dragons and nyotengu has it. I would imagine her going like "naruto darling". Also here's an idea for a ninja outfit for naruto assassins creed mixed with anbu
Ito Uchiha chapter 4 . 6/21/2015
Really good keep up good work
SkynardTLB chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
We'll not bad dude weighting for the next chap! Peace bra.
julianrod619 chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
I hope you can continue with all yours stories
DCMatriXHunter chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
not bad. keep up teh good work
uscias chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
please update soon.
NandoXFiles chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
Nice chapter
Psudocode Samurai chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Hope you had fun at the con mate _ nothing like a good con, their always a blast.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Love to see asuka and lili having a dirty catfight over naruto. Lol.
Culaio chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Like always AWESOME chapter, I really enjoyed reading XD. I really liked interactions, Sakura comparing Jin to sasuke makes sense sice both have weird hair style XD. I was happy to see more stuff about jun and unknown XD. And of course I was happy to see Naruto reunited with his daughters XD.

Keep up the GREAT work :D
sabery chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
glad that you made a new chapter for the story i look foward to see what planned you have store for Naruto
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
I have nothing against jokes, but at that point it's just stupid !
You writed about memoy seal, it's the kind of thing that is SERIOUS, so why the hell do you make Naruto like a total and utterly moron, and make hims 'forgive' him in such a stupid, pathetic manner ? Especially after Jiraya explicitly said that Naruto was important to KONO-fucking-HA right in FRONT of Naruto's face ? It's bad enough to see Naruto acting like a fucking moron, but those stupid plot device and those stupid and useless joke just kill the story for me.