Reviews for Naruto's Tournament
blue Ben 18 chapter 1 . 6/5
Firstly naruto universe has a lot of technology we use today .if you do not believe me watch boruto the movie
allcreation103 chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
I'm gonna take a guess that narutos dragon blade is the one from that video game where the leaf is attacked by dragons and nyotengu has it. I would imagine her going like "naruto darling". Also here's an idea for a ninja outfit for naruto assassins creed mixed with anbu
Ito Uchiha chapter 4 . 6/21/2015
Really good keep up good work
SkynardTLB chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
We'll not bad dude weighting for the next chap! Peace bra.
julianrod619 chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
I hope you can continue with all yours stories
DCMatriXHunter chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
not bad. keep up teh good work
uscias chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
please update soon.
NandoXFiles chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
Nice chapter
Psudocode Samurai chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Hope you had fun at the con mate _ nothing like a good con, their always a blast.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Love to see asuka and lili having a dirty catfight over naruto. Lol.
Culaio chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Like always AWESOME chapter, I really enjoyed reading XD. I really liked interactions, Sakura comparing Jin to sasuke makes sense sice both have weird hair style XD. I was happy to see more stuff about jun and unknown XD. And of course I was happy to see Naruto reunited with his daughters XD.

Keep up the GREAT work :D
sabery chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
glad that you made a new chapter for the story i look foward to see what planned you have store for Naruto
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
I have nothing against jokes, but at that point it's just stupid !
You writed about memoy seal, it's the kind of thing that is SERIOUS, so why the hell do you make Naruto like a total and utterly moron, and make hims 'forgive' him in such a stupid, pathetic manner ? Especially after Jiraya explicitly said that Naruto was important to KONO-fucking-HA right in FRONT of Naruto's face ? It's bad enough to see Naruto acting like a fucking moron, but those stupid plot device and those stupid and useless joke just kill the story for me.
wdxiii20 chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Great story! The harem is great and should stay there's a naruto harem with girls from a different world,there always has to be a naruto girl(s) in it, and to me, that ruins it.I agree with you though,it's about the story, not the pairings. I've seen too many stories where the harem total total is ridiculously and agonizingly massive to the point it's not worth reading.

On a smaller note, the whole scene with Jin and Sakura , and she compared him to sasuke, I hope you don't pair them up. She can't talk to one guy without thinking of him can't she?
kage88 chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Brilliant can not await the next update