Reviews for Naruto's Tournament
SkynardTLB chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
We'll not bad dude weighting for the next chap! Peace bra.
julianrod619 chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
I hope you can continue with all yours stories
DCMatriXHunter chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
not bad. keep up teh good work
uscias chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
please update soon.
NandoXFiles chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
Nice chapter
Psudocode Samurai chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Hope you had fun at the con mate _ nothing like a good con, their always a blast.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Love to see asuka and lili having a dirty catfight over naruto. Lol.
Culaio chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Like always AWESOME chapter, I really enjoyed reading XD. I really liked interactions, Sakura comparing Jin to sasuke makes sense sice both have weird hair style XD. I was happy to see more stuff about jun and unknown XD. And of course I was happy to see Naruto reunited with his daughters XD.

Keep up the GREAT work :D
sabery chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
glad that you made a new chapter for the story i look foward to see what planned you have store for Naruto
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
I have nothing against jokes, but at that point it's just stupid !
You writed about memoy seal, it's the kind of thing that is SERIOUS, so why the hell do you make Naruto like a total and utterly moron, and make hims 'forgive' him in such a stupid, pathetic manner ? Especially after Jiraya explicitly said that Naruto was important to KONO-fucking-HA right in FRONT of Naruto's face ? It's bad enough to see Naruto acting like a fucking moron, but those stupid plot device and those stupid and useless joke just kill the story for me.
wdxiii20 chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Great story! The harem is great and should stay there's a naruto harem with girls from a different world,there always has to be a naruto girl(s) in it, and to me, that ruins it.I agree with you though,it's about the story, not the pairings. I've seen too many stories where the harem total total is ridiculously and agonizingly massive to the point it's not worth reading.

On a smaller note, the whole scene with Jin and Sakura , and she compared him to sasuke, I hope you don't pair them up. She can't talk to one guy without thinking of him can't she?
kage88 chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Brilliant can not await the next update
Leaf Ranger chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Interesting chapter. I have no idea who most of these people are, but still, awesome work. XP;

Keep it up man!
Jebest4781 chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
really enjoyed the chapter and it was great to have this story updated again. going to be interesting on what is to come and all so can't wait. also had to laugh when you had Bob lose all that weight and guess its because of fangirls that he had to run for his damn life that he ended up losing all that weight.
StrongGuy159 chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Cool chapter continue please.