Reviews for Time Moves On
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
why would you want to be nice to Rachel?
rungirl60 chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
I loved this story! I agree with your explanation for writing it. I thought it was very difficult to get full custody if there is nothing wrong with the other parent. I also thought it was difficult for one parent to move a child out of state away from the other parent. I wondered why Rachel had so much control over the divorce settlement. She got his dog, his santa costume (what did she even need that for) and full custody! She messed up his visitation like crazy.
I can't wait to see a sequel. I hope Danny gets full custody permanently and then Rachel will have to decide whether or not to stay in Hawaii to be near her daughter.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
Good chapter.
AussieJo chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
You did the right thing. Jail would have made more trauma for everyone. Looking forward to your Christmas story and your semi-sequel.
Kit Merlot chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
Danny is not only a loving father and kind person, he is also a great detective and he'd never taint evidence to save Rachel and Stan-Rachel should know that. I don't think Rachel is an evil person but I do think she's scared-scared of Danny's job and what would happen to her and Grace if Danny was killed.

So now Stan the Man with all of the cash and shady business deals is who Rachel turns to for safety and comfort-he pales in comparison to Danny Williams :):)

And who is this Sarah person to argue with Danny in the first place? He is Grace's father and if he wants to pick up his daughter, that is his right.

I did like that Danny offered Stan is hand and that Stan shook it-good for both of them for being so gracious. Great work on this story :)
Miahbug chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
I am actually glad you went the way you did and look forward to reading the Christmas story and the semi sequel. I know it was hard to be nice to Rachel as the writers seem to want to keep us on this yoyo of hating her and then having her redeem herself... and then hating her some more. I think we are currently in a hate cycle.
francis2 chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
You couldn't do this to Grace so that's why you were nice to Rachel. I really enjoyed this story, it was so full of suspense and heartbreak. I'm just glad that Grace won't have to go through her mother being in jail.
TMVH50 chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
Nice wrap up. As much as I don't like Rachel, I really couldn't get my head around the idea of her being guilty of bribing a judge. And now she and Stan will be somewhat indebted to Danny. Could make for some interesting dynamics moving forward.
Miahbug chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Well, I think if Rachel is guilty then the little scene you had here would turn her into a total witch with a capital b. And the problem with Stan being guilty is that I really started to like Stan after he took a bullet for Grace... of course the move to Las Vegas has moved against liking either one recently, but hey. So the answer is, I am not sure how to vote but I guess I lean towards innocent. And I think the story isn't really over until the determination is made and Grace's custody is more set in stone.
4thofFive chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Furious Feathers! That's a great name. Like all dads Danny is sooo uncool! But I'm thinking seeing Grace's dad with a gun and badge might make the bullies think twice.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Yes, please continue. Don't leave us or Danny and Grace in limbo.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
I don't think that this story is finished. I want to know if they are innocent and how custody will be arranged in the future.
Qweb chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
More to come. Yay!
Kit Merlot chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
First, "Furious Feathers" is the most awesome name ever :)

And second, the Danny/Grace bond is one of my favorite parts of the show and I love it when fics highlight it. I can't imagine how Danny was able to stay calm when he met up with Rachel-I think I would have lost it completely if there was even a hint that she bribed a judge.

I can't believe that Duke's okay with putting the investigation on hold-does he reaslly dislike Danny that much that he doesn't want to get to the bottom of these bribery charges?
cmwinner chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
I think Stan should be guilty (never liked him) but Rachel innocent.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »