Reviews for If The Author Had Her Way
Phantom Ice chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Wow...
I've actually been looking for a fic where Danny accepts Vlad's first offer, but I couldn't find one anywhere! Well, until now ;-) So, lots of thanks for writing this, it was great to read!
Flying Dragonite chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Hey what happens if Vlad wins the prank war in An Eye for an Eye? I could totally see that! SO funny
mihane100 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Wow! This was really interesting! :D
I too found myself wondering why Danny could so quickly decline Vlad's offer. I would love it if you would continue this! _
lycoming10 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
How about in the episode 'Maternal Instincts', when Danny was going to trick Vlad into put the specter deflector on him, how about making Danny actually want Vlad to be his new dad? Like he really actually wants Vlad to be his dad. Why not try that idea?
Demongirl808 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Please update
elvesknightren chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I always love reading your work. You never disappoint. Honestly, I can't believe you don't get more praise. Everything you do is amazing! This story was awesome and I really do hope that when you get back from your break you'll update this.
EmDashEnDashHyphen chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Update?
vampsydney chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Continue, continue, continue! Maybe the next one should be the beginning of Danny's training? :) Sounds like a good place to start...
aryaneragon4ever chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Ahhhh this is really cool! Maybe you could do an episode where skulked tries to kill Danny and vlad freaks out.. Or something idrc as long as you write more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
What happened after Please write more a continuation of where you left off please :3
Reid Phantom chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
You know, I would kind of like to see this continued, but since you won't... How about "Maternal Instincts"? It would be interesting to see how it would have gone if Maddie and Danny had agreed to stay with Vlad.
GuardianWitchDemiGhost chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
VGF:YOU GAVE INTO THE FRUITLOOP! *shacks danny*
Danny:NO! IT WAS THAT DANNY NOT ME! LET GOOO I DIDNT DO IT! *pulls me off*
Sam:Woah, if this did happen i wonder what would change about the show...
Tuck:Man, how are you guys so awake im still missing a few winks of sleep because we made that one-shot with JJ last night. *yawns* By the way where's Val?
-Val comes flying in on her hoverbored-
Val:Hey, sorry im late i had to tell my dad where i was going and that turned into a disaster. *rolls eyes* So, whats this one about? Danny&Sam fluff?
-Danny&Sam blush-
VGF:Nope. In this one danny gave into the fruitloop.
Val:WHAT?!
Danny:It wasn't me it was the other danny! *hides behind tuck*
Sam:Call we just say the story is good and go home im getting sick seeing white everywhere. *looks around review box annoyed*
Danny:I still need to go my rounds to see if any ghost have come by.
VGF:Ok. Ok, fine. *snorts* I will end with my goodbyes,Ta. *jumps on Val's bored*
-everyone disappers-

From,
VGF
KaibaGirl17 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I loved it! - KEEP GOING!
coopt98 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
omg i would have had a hard time deciding cause yeshis father made his life hard and almost impossible but he didnt mean to. i can't to see how this goes.