Reviews for You Can't Stay Mad At Me
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This is a cute drabble! I normally don't like drabbles because of how short they are, but this one was good!

"He nods, letting go and racing out the door. 'Hey, wait up!' I exclaim, chasing after him. 'You're my ride home!'"

That line was so funny! It's so Ash-like to hurry out of something by himself. And then Misty had to be the one to catch up with Ash. Love it!

Your grammar and spelling was perfectly fine. Nothing to say about that.

If I were to give you some constructive criticism, it would be regarding the plot. First of all, I have to say that Ash and Misty were both reasonably ic. You captured their hatred towards each other very well. But the plot… I usually like reading fluffy stories, but I feel like this story was a bit too fluffy. I know that you don't know what he fight was about, but you could've just made something up or whatnot. That was the only thing that made this drabble sound weird to me.

But anyways, this was a cute story and a good read. Keep up the great work, Sarah!
DreamerAtDawn chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
cute!
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Wow I was always looking for a romantic real life inspired fanfiction story thank you you made my morning