Reviews for I Open My Own Windows
Queenola-Witty chapter 1 . 8/19
This is perfect, every bit.
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
That was excellent. Your dialogue is characterized well; you kept it short and sweet: a good direction to go in.
The Silent Speak chapter 1 . 10/13/2013

While I did think it was a little rushed, I think it's very interesting the way you wrote Ego. The reactions and the way I can hear Ego say the the line "I got fired." is priceless. It made me smile.

Live Long and Prosper,
The Silent Speak
PhantasyPhan13 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This is an interesting insight into the character of Ego. I can't really imagine him being wildly ecstatic, but he was still pretty much in character, as was everyone else. A nice little add-in between the closing of Gusteau's and the opening of La Ratatouille. I think Colette has only one L, but that doesn't really matter. You're a nice writer, so I hope you keep this up!
ohlookadeadaccount chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Good story! Made me smile :)
rationalthinking chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This is so wonderful! Your writing is clear, concise, and in character. I enjoyed the small dose of Colette's French accent you threw in there.
Could you perhaps continue it? If not, it stands beautifully as a one shot.
Thank you for writing for my favorite movie ever!
AprilRayne93 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Good portrayal of Ego! He acts like Ebenezer Scrooge at the end of Christmas Carol in a way!
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Oh, absolutely delightful. Your Ego, drunk on delight! I could see this, picture them in the pre-dawn light! I love it! Thank you for writing it.
putmoneyinthypurse, not signed in