Reviews for Stuck In A Moment
Scattycow chapter 1 . 7/8
How can he have loved her when he knew what he was doing with those other girls was breaking her heart? Ridiculous!
Why she forgive him so quikly
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 2/10
Great story. Love the Reunion. I wonder what Alice and Rose would have said once they found out! I liked Rose in this story. She was bitchy, but sweet, you know?
drivingedward chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Love this! I forgot I was reading a one shot and was trying to find the next chapter! Lol would love more chappies! I'm a greedy gal! ️️
wal70 chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
I loved this! But Edward never did say he was sorry for doing whatever he did with Tanya in the next bed. That's disgusting!
EeWee chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
OMG! Fabulous story. I'm crying my eyes out.
iluvtwilight60 chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Beautiful story. Loved it :)
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
So, I think that if the guy I was in love with was in the next bed f*cking another girl um...I definitely would have jumped up screaming down the room whether I embarrassed myself or them and I don't think I could ever forgive and definitely wouldn't be able to forget what happened even after 10 years.
This is a really great story. Well written and the lovin was incredible. Edward beating her to the airport was fantastic and the "How about we start with forever." ending...Perfect. I still couldn't get passed what he had done and how badly he had hurt her.
I am off to read more of your stories! :)
annacaroll chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Beautiful
Mell C chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Thanks! Sweet lil OS.
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I really enjoyed this story. I forgot it was a one shot while I was reading it so I was disappointed when I got to the end. I've never read any of your stories before, but you can bet I will now. You are a very talented writer luv and I thank you for bringing some light in my very sad life right now!

God Bless sweetie,
Anita️
renewagain chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
That's sweet...now that I'm reading WaS I decided to check your other stuff. Not disappointed at all :) thanks for sharing.
coby64 chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
OMG - you are awesome and I love every one of your stories that I've read so far.
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
You always leave us wanting more. These two. I kind of feel like she forgave him and hopped into bed with him too quickly. I wanted him to have to work for it. He really hurt her. I loved that he showed up at the airport to share his feelings...maybe he redeemed himself. I would love to read more if you ever want to expand their story. Thanks for sharing.
My Friend Alice chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
This was a wonderful one shot or makings of a new adventure!