Reviews for Stuck In A Moment
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
This Bella is a giant idiot. I wish she would try acting like a Mom with the responsibility of 2 children. This made me ill.
Namesake chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
I don’t find this sweet at alI. This Edward doesn’t deserve her. I think I hate high school reunion fics because it is always about Bella pinning away for a decade. This one is especially pathetic because not only has she not moved on, but the man she is hung up on treated her like shit and fucked around a lot. Then she goes and marries someone she doesn’t love and has two kids with them. Bella never gets to be loved by anyone except Edward for some reason, while Edward is loved by all.
jk chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
ummmmm he just starts cheating on her out of nowhere...and bella has to guess that their over...then he fucks someone while shes on the next bed?/ and shes still pining for him 10 years later? I don't fucking think so!
nasty...just fucking nasty...id never forgive him for that...im not bella and I cant even forgive him! I want bella to not be so motherfucking pathetic and I want her to forget all about assward
Scattycow chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
How can he have loved her when he knew what he was doing with those other girls was breaking her heart? Ridiculous!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
Why she forgive him so quikly
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Great story. Love the Reunion. I wonder what Alice and Rose would have said once they found out! I liked Rose in this story. She was bitchy, but sweet, you know?
drivingedward chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Love this! I forgot I was reading a one shot and was trying to find the next chapter! Lol would love more chappies! I'm a greedy gal! ️️
wal70 chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
I loved this! But Edward never did say he was sorry for doing whatever he did with Tanya in the next bed. That's disgusting!
EeWee chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
OMG! Fabulous story. I'm crying my eyes out.
iluvtwilight60 chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Beautiful story. Loved it :)
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
So, I think that if the guy I was in love with was in the next bed f*cking another girl um...I definitely would have jumped up screaming down the room whether I embarrassed myself or them and I don't think I could ever forgive and definitely wouldn't be able to forget what happened even after 10 years.
This is a really great story. Well written and the lovin was incredible. Edward beating her to the airport was fantastic and the "How about we start with forever." ending...Perfect. I still couldn't get passed what he had done and how badly he had hurt her.
I am off to read more of your stories! :)
annacaroll chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Beautiful
Mell C chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Thanks! Sweet lil OS.
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I really enjoyed this story. I forgot it was a one shot while I was reading it so I was disappointed when I got to the end. I've never read any of your stories before, but you can bet I will now. You are a very talented writer luv and I thank you for bringing some light in my very sad life right now!

God Bless sweetie,
Anita️
renewagain chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
That's sweet...now that I'm reading WaS I decided to check your other stuff. Not disappointed at all :) thanks for sharing.