Reviews for Stuck In A Moment
drivingedward chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Love this! I forgot I was reading a one shot and was trying to find the next chapter! Lol would love more chappies! I'm a greedy gal! ️️
wal70 chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
I loved this! But Edward never did say he was sorry for doing whatever he did with Tanya in the next bed. That's disgusting!
EeWee chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
OMG! Fabulous story. I'm crying my eyes out.
iluvtwilight60 chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Beautiful story. Loved it :)
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
So, I think that if the guy I was in love with was in the next bed f*cking another girl um...I definitely would have jumped up screaming down the room whether I embarrassed myself or them and I don't think I could ever forgive and definitely wouldn't be able to forget what happened even after 10 years.
This is a really great story. Well written and the lovin was incredible. Edward beating her to the airport was fantastic and the "How about we start with forever." ending...Perfect. I still couldn't get passed what he had done and how badly he had hurt her.
I am off to read more of your stories! :)
annacaroll chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Beautiful
Mell C chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Thanks! Sweet lil OS.
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I really enjoyed this story. I forgot it was a one shot while I was reading it so I was disappointed when I got to the end. I've never read any of your stories before, but you can bet I will now. You are a very talented writer luv and I thank you for bringing some light in my very sad life right now!

God Bless sweetie,
Anita️
renewagain chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
That's sweet...now that I'm reading WaS I decided to check your other stuff. Not disappointed at all :) thanks for sharing.
coby64 chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
OMG - you are awesome and I love every one of your stories that I've read so far.
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
You always leave us wanting more. These two. I kind of feel like she forgave him and hopped into bed with him too quickly. I wanted him to have to work for it. He really hurt her. I loved that he showed up at the airport to share his feelings...maybe he redeemed himself. I would love to read more if you ever want to expand their story. Thanks for sharing.
My Friend Alice chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
This was a wonderful one shot or makings of a new adventure!
lillianolivia.white chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Very cool. Good story. I would've loved to know if she moved back to Seattle, but it's an HEA, & I'm thankful for that.
KimiD chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
BRAVA! Totally freakin' loved this story!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I know the object of the game with this one, was to get them together in the end . . . I get that. I didn't like that she forgave him too easily. He hurt her in the worst possible way. Yet, the first couple of days they see each other in ten years, they fall into bed and everything is okay again. She too was being stubborn over the years . . . but, she was the one who had the reason to be. He did sort of redeem himself, slightly, by catching the non-stop and meeting her at the gate. He professed that he's loved her just as long. Sure didn't seem that way with him whoring around. Meh, I guess they are happy now, and that's all that is supposed to matter.