Reviews for Stuck In A Moment
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 2/17
You always leave us wanting more. These two. I kind of feel like she forgave him and hopped into bed with him too quickly. I wanted him to have to work for it. He really hurt her. I loved that he showed up at the airport to share his feelings...maybe he redeemed himself. I would love to read more if you ever want to expand their story. Thanks for sharing.
My Friend Alice chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
This was a wonderful one shot or makings of a new adventure!
lillianolivia.white chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Very cool. Good story. I would've loved to know if she moved back to Seattle, but it's an HEA, & I'm thankful for that.
KimiD chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
BRAVA! Totally freakin' loved this story!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I know the object of the game with this one, was to get them together in the end . . . I get that. I didn't like that she forgave him too easily. He hurt her in the worst possible way. Yet, the first couple of days they see each other in ten years, they fall into bed and everything is okay again. She too was being stubborn over the years . . . but, she was the one who had the reason to be. He did sort of redeem himself, slightly, by catching the non-stop and meeting her at the gate. He professed that he's loved her just as long. Sure didn't seem that way with him whoring around. Meh, I guess they are happy now, and that's all that is supposed to matter.
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
This went from bitter to sweet. IMO, one shots don't get enough love
grabadietcoke chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
What a beautiful, warm, sweet conclusion. Man I really loved this Bella, like connected with her and wanted to know more about her specifically. This had such a great roll to it - so many words but it read very fast, smooth. Loved it.
pauleen chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
No many people vet a second chance. And regrets are a hard emotion to get over. If you ever do.

A very good oneshot. Thank you.
debslmac chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
loved this
Glam.mam chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Awwwww this story did nothing for my pregnancy hormones I am a wreck here but as always girls! Amazing stuff I love you two xx
Siobhan Whitlock chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
O)h my Dayum that was so beautiful! I loved it!
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Loved it! Great writing. Emmett and Bella hilarious. Sweet lovin' and a forever HEA.
shehazi chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Thank you.
Ailee H chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
my heart just clenched so hard then i'm happy you brought them back together. I love stories like these, always with the right amount of angst and a good HEA at the end. love it. :)
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Wonderful story of heartbreak and love! I enjoyed this very much, thanks for writing and sharing