Reviews for Crooked Stitches
cherryfeather101 chapter 13 . 6/26
Oh please update soon! This is wonderful!
FireFox Vixen chapter 13 . 3/21
Love!

More please!
MapleLeafGirl chapter 13 . 3/20
Please make more
brina968 chapter 13 . 3/20
Thank you for finally posting! I love this story and I can't wait to hear Alfred's tale!
cherryfeather101 chapter 12 . 2/23
Please continue this fic! I am dying with curiosity!
Alfred Freedoom Jones chapter 12 . 2/14
Omg this story is amazing PLEASE update soon Please!
I really love this story u can't wait to see what happens next, and I hope they save Mattie.
Iluna Sorgina Talis chapter 12 . 12/23/2014
Oh...oh my gosh...this was amazing, and so sad! Keep up the amazing work! Happy Holidays!
brina968 chapter 12 . 12/23/2014
Thank you for posting again! Happy holidays to you!
cherryblossom50 chapter 11 . 1/30/2014
Really glad to see this was updated after a long period of time...I will continue to wait for even more chapters
Hetabee chapter 11 . 1/30/2014
Ha, I almost forgot which story this was, I haven't looked at it in so long. But take your time with the updates. If your list is anywhere as long as I think it is, you should just write when you can and breathe while doing it.
Timothy Filiga Cahill chapter 11 . 1/30/2014
Aww...
So sad for Matthew...
Bloody.techtonic.Knight chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
Waaaaaah! Dx poor Mattie! What the heck did your stupid brother do to you for you to deserve such treatment from the gentle giant. TT
The Fox Familiar chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
So...Harry Potter with Twilight, with girls with dicks? Sounds cool.

Not to mention that England raised Canada. Must be one paedophile to get a boner at his own charge.

Sexy.
That-One-Nerd-Person chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
I love this story! There aren't enough MapleTea fanfics out there, and there are even fewer that are actually this good! Even with most fanfics I've read, I'm not sure any of them were quite as original and creative as this one! Please continue to keep up the good work with your awesome writing and intriguing story!
Dark Void Princess 21 chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
Lol, I could totally relate Finland to a fairy.