Reviews for The Life and Times of the Halliwell Brothers
Charmed 4 life chapter 2 . 4/7
Amazing I love how you wrote little Chris and it's adorable how Wyatt gave Chris his teddy. I love this story and I hope you're going to continue it.
light soceress chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
OMG that was really adorable haha. Little Chris staging all that is hilariously adorable. I don't know what else to say but good fic. can't wait to read more
Madlenita chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Thank you for new chapter, i really like that Chris personalites is so similar to "older Chris" and that Piper notice this too...
Can't wait for new chapter...
princesskitty68 chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
I absolutely love this chapter. I really like Piper's response to the teacher's words.
Dominus Trinus chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Cute chapter _ Always enjoy Little Chris. Totally get the feeling of not letting a stranger share something of mine :-) Anyways, continue writing.
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
hehe, i like it.
Charrmed chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
It's so adorable that Wyatt let Chris have his cherished toy. I love that they seem to have a strong brotherly bond. Continue please and thank you for the update!
ovoriel chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Cute story. You can feel the brotherly rivalry.
Charrmed chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I love it. So funny and cute! Thank you for sharing :)
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
great chapter. looking forward tomore
Mark chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Please don't include a third child for Piper (Melinda); really, they showed in the final episode just Wyatt and Chris as adults, we don't need them to have a sister, as Melinda was from the previous timeline (before Piper had boys and when Prue was still alive).