Reviews for Isle of Lost Souls
Rebegirl chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
Another great story. Such great h/c and a perfect amount of suspense. Had me on the edge of my seat for a while there. You have the boy's voices down so perfectly. Thanks for all the hours of entertainment.
SPNxBookworm chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I love you. I love your stories. i love everything on here...you are awesome! Every single one of your stories has such an awesome story line...its just...AHHH! masterpiece!
zoneofk chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Absolutely Brilliant! I SO LOVED THIS!
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Your stories, as always, are well written and brilliant. I appreciate how you stay true to the characters; Dean is the goof and Sam, grim as ever. I also like your mystery. Islands are fun, aren't they? :D
ephiny63 chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
sigh totally loved the entire story
am a happy little Sammy girl! hehehe
luv Shelley
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Great ending! Your stories are always such great adventures. Love this!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
I love that Dean feels less violated if they're women ghosts! And that, battered as he was, Sam ended up being integral to saving them. Nice one!
mb64 chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
This was a fantastic story! Very well done and highly interesting!
scootersmom chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
This was such an exciting story. I really like the way this story was balanced between the boys. You always have both boys involved and working together which is what I love to read! I loved all the action in this story, and I also loved all the interaction between our guys! Looking for your next story!
missingmikey chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
Sorry it's over! Really enjoyed it!
CeCe Away chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
Great story, but then it has pirates, so what's not to like?
Lucydolly22 chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
Great ending. I loved this story
murphy9202 chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
Great story! I loved it!
linn.eastmchsi.com chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
Great action sequences! I felt the wet, cold and “nail” pain. I stepped on a nail when I was 10, it will take your breath away. Loved the Aunt Jan & Jeremy twist and the very tactile pirates. Reading this adventure makes me miss even more the brotherly bonding that we are not getting in the current season of the show. Thanks for taking the time during this holiday season to write. Happy Holidays!