Reviews for Titania and The Hunter
tanithlipsky chapter 54 . 7/9
very good. :D
LegendaryJeager97 chapter 54 . 7/5
hope that you update esoon, I am starting to die of boredom here, ugh
MickDunD chapter 54 . 7/3
Wonderful story. You’re an amazing author.
Awsome keep up the work
Time Emperor chapter 1 . 6/2
This is excruciatingly boring to read. I got to the middle of the first chapter and wanted to slit my own through of how boring it was.
Adventreader221 chapter 54 . 5/31
when are you going to update, it's been quite a wile now and I hate not knowing what you have planned next, please update soon
Very creative way of getting them to the fairy tail world, I also really like your style of writing, good job!
Cololombia chapter 4 . 5/12
Oe tio esto es mal donde quedo el naruto fuerte a hora es como un niño normal. Que paso con el frio naruto. Tu historia tenia un buen inicio donde quedo eso.
The cubic king chapter 1 . 4/24
I have to say this man. your story is great, but really? You wrote in an author's note that you support the canon N/H. booo
Wrench83 chapter 4 . 4/22
out not pit
Wrench83 chapter 4 . 4/22
No... Neji went out like a hero. Going pit like a badass is taking down a significant number of the enemy side then being overrun. He died a hero. To see his future cousin-in-law (if there even is such a thing) become a legend.
SlyFox9 chapter 54 . 4/18
Man the anticipation is killing me. I want to see what happens next. Also, will Naruto ever thank Cobra for saving/helping Rob's life?
goolgy chapter 11 . 4/17
Beautiful reunion, although with the bunny and cat woman Naruto just casually mentioned people that he didn't know they knew about, which isn't something common in casual conversation.
goolgy chapter 10 . 4/17
Have to admit this is one of the most epic fights I have had the pleasure to read...
Mernom chapter 54 . 4/16
This escalated quickly. The entire thing, ruined by one spy.
They should've invested more skill points in imposter detection.
2,774 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »