Reviews for Titania and The Hunter
Smxsher chapter 8 . 58m
Damnit, Naruto’s an idiot
Smxsher chapter 1 . 22h
I just started reading this story and didn’t realize until chapter six that he’s been doing this since 2012… u gotta respect him for that bro, if that ain’t dedication idk what is, and it’s great so far hope I can catch up and see it finished one day
Jesse john chapter 31 . 8/18
I like this fanfiction but I ask please don't take the lords name in vain
Ziggy chapter 70 . 8/14
Once again another great chapter. The highlight was the narutoxerza moment. Sometimes I forget that they both have duel-color eyes. Not only does it signify their bond, but also their history. Speaking of history, the narutoXerza moment was so wholesome due to their history in the story, and the history of this story and your writing process.

In other words, all the work you've put into this story has led up to a wonderful chemistry and dynamic between naruto and erza that even a brief moment is very, very wholesome to me. You've been writing this. Lots of writers of old are discounting their stories due to life. I don't blame them one bit. My life sucks right now too.

I hope the day never comes to no longer want to write this story. as well as new devil of the gremory house.

Anyway. 'nough blues.

The fights scenes were okay. Sometimes they can get a boring. Maybe keep them a little shorter or change the formula to les "shonen-y".

Your writing is still really good though. Your comedy is well-placed and very funny.

So far, I am liking Jura and Laxus. And I like the idea that you are bring in more counterparts in Edolas.

There's one thing im worries about.

I hope you haver an explanation on why there's a Naruto from Edolas.

I hope that doesn't go unanswered. And I'm really interested in the history of Edo Naruto and Erza.

You don't have to write a whole chapter about them. But I hope to read a segment or something of their history. How they met. If they were in a solder camp/academy together or something.

Based what was said between Earth Erza and Edo Erza. Maybe Edo Erza does have feelings for Edo Naruto but perhaps those feelings are hindered due to a rivalry she has with him.

Perhaps she has a desire to surpass him or beat him at something but edo naruto would also come out on top and be one step of ahead of her. Which would cause edo erza some feelings of resentment or frustration clouding other other feelings like admiration or affection, like the rivalry of Naruto and Sasuke.

Hope to seee the nest chapter soon.

Ciao.
Areyem Meyera chapter 12 . 7/24
I've been reading this for a few days now. I like it and will continue to read, but I have to take a break. I'm kinda tired of your Naruto's behavior, for a boy with a much darker past and serious present than canon, he is too childish and irresponsible. Don't get me wrong, your Naruto’s character is well fleshed out, just backward. I mean, he's getting more stupid as he ages.

I understand that he just wants to be happy, something he didn't have the chance to be under Danzo. But I know for a fact that people can be happy without being stupid, brash, and annoying all the time. All the freaking time. You already have those exact same comedic traits in Natsu and Gray, so why not make Naruto a bit more unique than them and actually mature faster.

You write good comedy, that's good as it completes the emotional rollercoaster aspect of a story. But at this point, I think it's time to give Naruto a more composed role.

Just my thoughts.
TotalWeeb chapter 54 . 7/20
Natsu probably has ADHD or something
MateoDTobi chapter 70 . 7/18
You got me right in a trip so I had a great tima reading this chapter while traveling, good work.
JPMod chapter 70 . 7/17
Another great chapter! I so am looking forward to the Naruto vs Naruto fight. :)
Power of Magic chapter 70 . 7/16
That was quite a cool chapter, and I look forward to the next one. Glad that some of those in the Royal Army have been taken care of, and lets hope that Aquarius' attack took out some more. I think Erza's plan with dressing as her counterpart is a good plan, and it'll be interesting if she'll keep the armour or not. Lets hope that Fairy Tail win this fight, and get everyone back (and it'll be interesting who the masked woman is, that helped free those in the prison cells)
Riku Uzumaki chapter 70 . 7/16
I don't know why, but Aquarius throwing a fit and indiscriminately drowning everything within a mile radius never seems to get old.
Raidentensho chapter 70 . 7/16
very nice. hmm, i do wonder if any BGM will be done via a spare tool from Edo Eric as a gag. with the music being "7 Pillars of Wisdom" from 'Sabaton' or "You Say Run" to really crank up the drama. looking forward to more. this will be epic. also wonder if Scarlet will roleplay via keeping her counterparts' armor after the arc is over? spicy, no doubts there. until then, later!
Maelstrom Resurrected chapter 70 . 7/16
Yay! Aquarius makes her debut! You don't know how long I've waited for this! And that was interesting the way you made the Edolas Oracion Seis fight. Can't wait to see what happens next time!
billdean19 chapter 70 . 7/16
never change Scarlet never change XD
thiagopds13 chapter 1 . 6/29
I really can't bring myself to like this...
mallethias chapter 44 . 6/24
sometime you just read something, and after your done you are just left, looking at the screen, baffled by the writing. this chapter did this for me. the change I pov and general mood of the chapter hits you different. the way you set up the lines makes you feel the serene silence that is meant to be felt in the scene, and makes so easy to visualise what's happening in the story. Good job
3,299 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »