Reviews for Titania and The Hunter
dd224 chapter 13 . 7/25
]00 k0
fox.kitsune911 chapter 65 . 7/21
I love this story. I've read it many times over already and can't wait for the new chapter. Everytime I see you post a new chapter i smile knowing it will be great. It just brightens my day reading your story. Can't wait for the next chapter, great work, just continue to do what you are doing. ️
AILONKLAT chapter 65 . 7/20
Bro medas permiso de subir la historia
De un nuevo Diablo de la casa gremori en mi perfil de watpat que se llama AILONKLAT
Voy a poner y esta historia no me pertenece le pertenece a Master Attlon y si tiene una duda que vengan a preguntar te ati y solo es una traducción
JuanKui chapter 65 . 7/19
Everytime i see a chapter update. I just have a big smile on my face. This chapter felt 100% Fairy Tail and I loved it. Can't wait to see what changed you do for Edolas. I've always enjoyed this arc so I can't wait to see what happens.
Maelstrom Resurrected chapter 65 . 7/19
Nice chapter! But where is the time travel side story where Erza, Lucy, Natsu and Gray time book travel to the past and meet their past selves?
I wanna see their perspective soon after this arc!
And that title that you made of very creative! Will this arc be long or short?
NightmareKnight1 chapter 3 . 7/19
Well there went any interest I had in this. Started getting put off by the quick whiplash from Naruto's reactions once he woke up, but figured maybe you were just in a rush to get to canon or something. Bit more annoyed at the sudden convenience of Rob knowing exactly where Naruto was from and all about chakra. Then it got completely cartoonish when you had Naruto pull a Goku and Erza reacted with the stereotypical "you're a pervert" even though the both of them are still kids.
Red-Umbreon40 chapter 65 . 7/18
Yeeeeesssssss! It's good to have a new chapter for this. It"ll be interesting to see if Naruto has a dimensional double, along with Hashirama and the other shinobi and what they'll be like.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 65 . 7/17
Gajeel is going to keep being the universe's chew toy until he gets his cat.
dextron11 chapter 65 . 7/17
It was good to see this story updated again. I like how you’re developing Wendy’s character. She clearly still has lingering trauma from the loss of Cait Shelter, which is appropriate. Someone her age would definitely take a while to get over something like that.
Seeing just how far off the reservation Gajeel went was hilarious. He works really well as comic relief for such a serious character.
Because Ezra and Koyuki were presumably taken by the Anima, I really hope you have Naruto more or less lose his shit next chapter. I would like to see him actually confront Carla on her past and not let her get away with obfuscation or vagueness. His beloved and their little sister/ daughter are missing and possibly dead. There’s no way Naruto is going to ask twice when it comes to getting information. I’m not saying he should get violent with Carla, but she should definitely see why he’s an S class mage.
SoraROCK chapter 65 . 7/17
Thank you for the update! Look like they get out of danger
Power of Magic chapter 65 . 7/17
That was quite a good chapter, and I look forward to how things go in the next one. Hope that Naruto, Gejeel and the others find a way to find Magnolia and help everyone (and it'll be interesting if Naruto and Koyuki have doppelgängers in the other world or not)
xXwolfsterXx644 chapter 65 . 7/17
Can't wait for the next update
MickDunD chapter 65 . 7/17
Awesome update as always.
TehStorm chapter 65 . 7/17
I wonder if we will see Menma in Edolas...
silverhawk88 chapter 65 . 7/17
And the edolas arc begins! Just a thought, is koyuki’s mom going to show up?
3,185 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »