Reviews for Illusions of the World
Himawari Mii chapter 5 . 16h ago
*Sniff...*
M.T.Pockets chapter 4 . 4/8
I liked that chapter! Usually the chapters are long and can start to drag, but I never lost any interest in this one. Besides, I love Valerie. If this story ever updates I would love to see more of her. The first part was interesting too, I just really like Valerie (not the gym leader for anyone who is reading this review prior to the story).
M.T.Pockets chapter 3 . 4/8
Its been awhile since I've had a chance to read fanfiction, but I really like this one. It does become difficult at times to remember who is who, but all of the characters in this story are great. The chapters are very long so I'm not surprised to see a mistake here and there. Fortunately, they do not detract from understanding or enjoying this story. There were a couple of details that bugged me, but there were also lots of details that I thought really made it better! For such long chapters the author(s) do a great job of ensuring they all have a slightly different feel and that the language has variety. Otherwise, it could get repetitive. But it doesn't! I'm looking really forward to the next chapter and if this story ever updates!
Rating: 5/5
PokePlush Explotaro chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
It's not often that I read original character stories, but I'm glad I found this one! The characters seem well rounded, and not just there for no reason. I love the little mystery we have going and hope to see another update!
StattStatt chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
At this point, this story should be Adventure/Humor! THere are just SO many laughs in this story! Make the next chapter of The Deleted Scenes Simbachu and Sparta! They just make a perfect "I love you, but I hate your guts" relationship! They both have very special personalities.
Cubone VS. Semes! Cubone wins! Flawless Victory!

And ok, who the F*CK walks around in an Eevee fur coat? That is one of the most evil things I have read in a pokémon-fic.
And I wonder if Valerie is gonna be a Raine from Taloes of Symphonia. If she is, then my love for her would be truly infinite!
Mysterious plot-room in ruins is also mysterious.

Keep up the AMAZING work, looking forward for MUCH, much more! (o'w'o)
M.T.Pockets chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I loved this story! There are a few things that bothered me, like the tepig being named Bacon (kinda creeps me out) and the Scraggy being called Friend. However, I'm always looking for a good OC cast story. Sadly "good" ones are hard to find, so I feel privileged to have stumbled upon this absolute gem. There are so many interesting characters here and all of their scenes were fantastic, I can't wait to read more! I especially liked Valerie and Chris. Simbachu would be listed with them, but her name continues to create the image of a pikachu-simba crossbreed. It's a shame that we don't get any idea of the conflict or potential for danger until the very end. Its a shame that this story is so underrated because the few sentences that summarize the plot are poor and the first character Sean's scene seems pretty generic. However, anyone who keeps reading is in for a treat. There is great disalogue and the writing is clear and crisp. You won't want to stop until at least halfway through after which a reader may ask "Is this going anywhere?" It does.
Rating 5/5
Brian chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
I like how it's playing out so far. But recommend you try to focus on one or two groups of people per chapter. Makes it a little more solid.
NinjaSean chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
heheheh Bacon best name for a Tepig i laughed every-time i read it
StattStatt chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
YaAaAaAaY! I've been looking forward to this story.

This chapter was very funny! It's a little hard to keep track of all the characters, but it's working pretty good. It's easier if you just look at their signature pokemon.

B.t.w, is this story Anime-, Manga-, or Game-verse? Since the protagonist from Black/White 2 was mentioned, is it Game-verse?

Keep up the AMAZING work, looking forward for MUCH, much more! (o'w'o)
StattStatt chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
This story certainly is intersting. Original story and OC cast is not something you to much of.
Only thing I'm worried about is the story getting to confusing with all the OCs and stuff, otherwise, I'm really looking forward for more!

Ahahahahaha, Khak is so fraking hilarious! XD

Keep uo the AMAZING work, looking forward for MUCH, much more! (o'w'o)
Shadowhunter456 chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Cool chapter. Now that one group has met another I can't wait till everyone's introduced! I won't go on long but this is a great story so far and I can't wait for the next update.