Reviews for Till I come back to you!
nokno chapter 9 . 5/8/2012
This has been an entertaining read, thank you for sharing. If I may say just one thing though; personally I find the references to various music off-putting, as it interrupts the read.
Celtic-Memories chapter 9 . 9/14/2011
Wow very dramatic and suspenseful. I wanted them to end up together.
independant-and-complicated chapter 9 . 5/4/2009
Ahh, it was going so well, the missed-the-plane-but-he-wasn't-on-it thing works really well, but it was cliche-meets-megafluff at the end, I loved the story, i loved the angle and your style (although some bits were rushed and others were a bit much in detail, try and find some balance) but if you're thinking of editing, please, cut the whole ending.

Like the music que's though, nice touch.
independant-and-complicated chapter 6 . 5/4/2009
LOL! He got the best 'savaging' (love the phrasing there) and it was just a dream, lol!
Melanie chapter 6 . 12/27/2007
Damn a dream...that rly is messed up...:)
Malu Snape Rickman chapter 9 . 7/15/2007
What a beautiful fic! I entire love it! from the first word to the end! congrats for this! I just hope you can write more of this two, I love this movie and I love this couple )
sicilybelle chapter 9 . 3/6/2007
no its finished but can we get more (gonna cry) there is not much fanfic coming out for this film.

ahh well it loved your story and i do keep reading it over and over lol

nice job
sicilybelle chapter 9 . 2/5/2007
ooh do you have to end it please add a follow on you are so good at writting for stigmata plus there is not a lot of stories out there for this ship (sad but true) and the one's that are do not get updated much.

please! i will beg if i have to
saz89 chapter 9 . 2/4/2007
A prefect ending to a lovely phic :o) it was so sweet!

Well done for writing a really good phic, i really enjoyed reading it !

Hope to read more of your stuff in the future,

Saz
kiernanlove chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Great story, thanks for update it!

Please Frankie go for him!
saz89 chapter 8 . 1/29/2007
Update - first fic Ive read of Stigmata and its really good, hope you update soon !

Saz
nicola chapter 8 . 1/29/2007
ooh thank the lord for the update been dying slow as no one has added any fic up poor me.

anyway i am loving it so far but poor andrew and poor frankie missing each other by moments.

please add more real soon pretty pretty please
MissBe chapter 7 . 11/26/2006
Nice story sofar... i just finished this story, and am wondering if you have completed it. If so is there perhaps another site that that has the completed story?
gem-gem 90 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
it is so evil to leave it on a cliff hanger like that please write more as soon as possilble lease i realy liked that story
bulmablue-eyes chapter 7 . 2/27/2006